twenty-two.

It was 1:37a.m. Harry was going on and on about stuff and I was just trying not to fall asleep.

"Electrifying." Harry breathed out and sat back in his seat. I turned my head to him. "What?" He snapped his head to me, his eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "Did you not hear me? I was saying what's one word that comes to mind when we kiss. I chose electrifying."

"Oh," I looked out of my window semi dramatically. "That's cute. What would I choose? I don't know... wonderful."

"Wonderful? That's what you came up with? Come on, try harder." Harry said. I sighed, "Fine."

I thought for a bit and could not come up with anything at all. What describes it? What single word is there to describe all of the emotions I feel?

"I can't think of anything. What can I say? I could tell you an entire paragraph of the things I feel when we kiss. Electrifying is just a part of it. There are plenty of words I could think of but, I don't know, they sound pretty generic to me. What I feel for you is not a single word, but an entire novel."

Harry stared for a few moments then began a slow clap. "That was perfect."

"Thanks. Don't know where it came from, but thank you." I laughed, pretty embarrassed.

"Why are we talking about this anyway? Lets just have our feelings and live our lives." I said.

"I just want to." He smiled.

"That's fair."

"So what do you want to talk about now?" He asked, putting his elbow on the arm of his seat and resting his chin in his palm.

"You're not goning to like what I want to talk about."

"Try me." He grinned and leaned closer to me.

"Alright. So you have a girlfriend?" I inquired. He shut his eyes and let out a long breath through his nose. "Can you not?"

"What's she like? What does she do? Can I meet her?" I asked. He sat up real quick like a dog when they hear their owner come home.

"I'm kidding. Well about that last part, but the rest I'm being dead serious about."

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair that was no longer in a bun. "Her name is Stephanie. She's a photographer. That's it."

"That's all you're going to tell me?" I look at him in shock. "That's all I know." He admits in defeat.

"Why are you dating her then?" I questioned. "I wouldn't say we're dating. We just get coffee often, and we kiss. That's all." He informed me.

"To be quite honest with you I'm not letting myself get over you or anything." He twisted the ring on his finger. I always loved playing with it.

"I don't want to be the one holding you down." I told him.

"Charlie, you're not holding me down," He took my hand, pressing a kiss to the back of it, "You're lifting me up."

"Lets not get cheeky now."

"Hardly cheeky. It is the truth, though."

"I can't wait until graduation." I dryly laughed. I looked back at the clock, it was nearly two. I need something to drink but I won't harp Harry for anything. I'm enjoying this moment.

"Neither can I. Then we can run away, like a movie or some shit, but for us it'll be real and everything will be okay. What colleges are you interested in?" He asked me.

"I've applied to a few. I'm waiting for letters now." I said.

"Wherever you go I go."

"Romantic. Thanks." I smiled softly.

"You're welcome."

A.N.: a short chapter but I like it. It's just a conversation. Pretty chill and relaxing chapter for sure. Have a nice day / evening ❤