📃 Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.2

Start from the beginning

He also got nothing else interesting to be speak of, other than the recent book he read or the small things he found as he walked around nature. Maybe Y/N finally realized he wasn't good enough for her?

You know, if he compared himself with Taehyung, he thought he was nothing. The younger might seemed a little bit dense but he was actually a clever fellow. He acted silly and kinda strange too. But he was handsome and born with so many talents. Taehyung was more fascinating than him, wasn't he? That's why Namjoon's second ex chose Taehyung over him.

And what Namjoon afraid the most was, that his mate was actually thinking the same.

"No, Taehyung wouldn't do that. Y/N wouldn't do that." He tried to ensure himself.

Taehyung was his best friend since childhood. There's no way he was going to try to snatch his girlfriend, right?

-

"No, it isn't like that, you have to do it like this." Taehyung gently guided her hands.

"Like this?" Y/N asked. "Yes, exactly like that." He answered.

"Ouch-"

Y/N accidentally pricked her finger with the knitting needles. Taehyung who saw that rushed to pull her hand toward him. "It's not bleeding." He said while furrowing his eyebrows.

"Of course not, dumbass." The girl hissed as she snatched her hand back. "It's not even sharp enough to cut my skin." She added.

"Oh wow, I was kindly teaching you to knit and this is how you pay my kindness, you're so sweet." Taehyung sarcastically said, crossing his hands in front of his chest. Y/N raised her eyes to saw Taehyung already sulking. This kid seriously, his childishness is equal to two Jimin multiplied by two.

"Geez. Don't be so salty." She joked and pulled her a treat from inside her jacket pocket. Taehyung's eyes quickly lighten up as he saw the sweet on top of her hand. His usual boxy grin suddenly shows up. He stared at him, pleading like a small puppy.

"You want this? Then take it." Taehyung took the candy and immediately stuffed it inside his mouth.

"Good puppy!" Y/N cooed playfully.

"I-I'm n-nothmp a pu-pfy." Taehyung said with his full mouth. "I-I'm a w-woof."

"Yeah, Yeah. And they belong to the same family." She chuckled as she continued to twist the red wool carefully.

It was almost done, the red scarf she made for Namjoon. Y/N smiled proudly as she finally made the perfect gift she's going to give to Namjoon on Valentine's day. And it's all because of Taehyung's help. Hopefully, he would like it as much as she treasured her works.

-

See? Namjoon wasn't being negative. He was just trying to be cautious. Of course, he trusted his girlfriend, he just wanted to make sure it was nothing like what he thought, why she always made an excuse when Namjoon asked the two to meet each other.

It had been two days since his arrival in Seoul but never once he met her nor saw her face.

Of course, Namjoon wasn't being suspicious toward his own best friend. It was definitely wasn't the reason why he stood behind the pillar as he followed Taehyung inside the mall. He definitely wasn't suspicious.