📃: XXV

🖋Flashback

🖋
Flashback

"Jiminnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!" Jin's scream echoed all around the dorm hallways. Some of his neighbors already knocking his front door telling him to shut up. Jimin hurriedly went out from his showers with only a towel hanging on his waist. As clumsy as Jin, he almost slipped on his way. "Yes?? Yes, hyung?? What happened?! Are you alright??" His eyes widened after he heard his hyung screamed for him. Some water dripped on the floor from above his wet hair.

"Oh my God, Jimin! You didn't know what happened to me today. Soiwalkedonthestairsandbumpedtoagirlandthegirlwasactuallytheoneivebeencrushingsince-" Jimin eyed his hyung confusedly, what the hell he was talking?

"Wait... wait for hyung stop!" Jimin covers his hyung's mouth with one of his hand, while the other one still tightly holding the towel.

"Take a deep breath, hyung." Jin breathed in and then breathed out. "Please talk slowly so I can understand." Jimin rested his hand on his forehead, he thought he just got severe vertigo by listening to his hyung fast rambling.

Jimin was Jin's new roommate. Since Jin was his senior, he was living in the room alone first before the new guy came.

Opposite of his cute figure, Jimin held a very strong dialect of Busan's satoori.

Why didn't I realized that my crush was also speaking in satoori that time? Jin facepalmed himself. They became a great friend right away since both of them share a similar personality.

Jimin knew about Jin's crush since the day one he moved in. His hyung never stop talking about his first experience meeting his heroine. Jimin couldn't even remember once when his hyung didn't talk about his crush or wondering about her whereabouts. At one point, Jimin became even more curious about the girl that makes his hyung totally whipped.

Must be very pretty, he thought.

That's until Jin said her name, "Her name is Y/N! Jimin, she was your childhood friend! My crush was always this close I just didn't realize it! The world is so small!" Jin exclaimed, his mind was now on cloud nine, so did Jimin's.

"Wait?! What?! Do you mean my Y/N?! Yeon Y/N?!" Jin staring at Jimin furrowing his eyebrows.

"My Y/N? Are you two a thing, Jimin?" Jin was no longer excited. His voice saddened, as his smile turning into a frown. Jimin saw his hyung sudden change of mood, "No- no hyung no. Sorry. We're just friend. I used to call her 'my' because we have been close since baby, hyung. She was like my own sis- no, my own daughter. Don't worry, she is still single, since forever. I was just surprised that the girl you've been talking about this whole time, turn out to be my best friend." The chubby boy sighed, patting his hyung's wide shoulder.
Jin also blew out a sigh of relief.

"Wait hyung, let me dress properly first." He rubbed his wet hair and walked back to his bedroom. Realizing it's uncomfortable to talk while still half naked in front of the door. Jin nodded and flopped his body on the small couch in the living room, waiting for his small friend changing his clothes.

-

"So She was your first love? And you accidentally bump on her today? Omg hyung why didn't I realize the way you describe her!" Jimin exclaimed

A cool looking girl, who wore a black hoodie, using navy skirt uniform beneath, not to mention, the awesome flying kick. Now everything set to the place. Jimin remembered once they were in high school, his class went to study tour in Seoul. How dumb he didn't realize that when Jin mentioned his old school. It was the school they went to!

What's more surprising that the fact, his handsome and gentleman hyung actually fell for his sassy girl friend. Jimin hates everyone who tried to make a move on his beloved one, but if it's Jin after all the days passed he genuinely speak about his feeling towards his first love, his eyes which always scream love, Jimin couldn't do anything other than approving. He is the perfect person for her. Now what Jimin need to do was just to make them happen.

"I approve your hyung." Jimin nodded and talk as if he was Jin's soon to be father in law.

"Really, Jim?! Thank you!" He hugged the younger. Jimin tapped his shoulder harshly, "Yes hyung! Yes! Let go off me! I can't breath."

"Oops sorry, hehe" Jin giggled

"I will help you get her no matter what." Jimin smirked and Jin just grinned innocently.

Well, too bad for Namjoon then, but no worries, if Jin got Jimin, Namjoon got Taehyung behind his back.

Flashback End

🖋

(Edited)