📃: XXXV

🖋

🖋

AUTHOR

Flashback

Things happened so fast, suddenly she was pinned down on the ground by two strong arms and huge body, perhaps thrice bigger than her. She whimpers after she got hit by head first. She opened her eyes to met a very familiar figure. The man was that mean girl's boyfriend, her first bully. Which his nose was managed to be broken by none other than Min Yoongi. Remember?

She struggled to let go but it made the man growling in satisfy.

"Long time no see, Y/N" his eyes were unfocused but managed to stare down to her lips.

She scrunched her face in disgust.

"What the fuck! Let me go!" She hissed at the bigger guy

"Shhhh, Woa woa calm down." He chuckled while covering her mouth, making her whine turned into a muffled noise.

"Where did that shy and cry baby girl had gone?" He suddenly caressed her cheeks with his rough fingers, then brushed her messed hair to the back of her ear.

"But it's okay, I like you this way. More sassy making you more, hot." He smirked

"You know, I never meant to bully you back then. It just, you was too cute. But too bad those girls were way scarier, so yeah." He shrugged. If she said she didn't want to cry, then it would be a lie. But she refused to look weak, at least not now.

"How about we restart our relationship from the beginning, huh?" He breathed out the last word, she could smell the strong alcohol mixed with the cigarette. He was drunk.

"Fuck you!" She spat on his face. Unexpectedly returned with a laugh and even more excitement from the blond guy. He wiped his face with his sleeve, "Sure thing."

He kissed trailed down to her jaw, then her neck. She squirmed in disgust. Dirty, dirty, dirty was the only word that is chanted inside her mind. He was focused on leaving marks on her, loosening his grip on her arms also her mouth.

She took this opportunity, biting his hand then kicking the guy right on his ball. The guy groaned in pain, muttered 'fuck' under his breath. He held his nuts dearly like his life was depended on it.

Well, he just gets kicked by a black belt girl, pretty much sure he needed to check the hospital later— just to make sure that his future was safe. Not to mention, his now bleeding hand.

The girl crawled away from the guy but ended up being captured by him again. "Bitch! Where do you think you're going, huh!" He grabbed her hair and pulled her back to his embrace. He almost tried to kiss her collarbone but suddenly stopped when he witnessed something. His eyes widened twice and he suddenly pushed the girl away.

"What the fuck! What the fuck!" He suddenly screamed and run away. Making the girl utterly confused.

She then turned her head back to where that guy perhaps saw something and made her jaw drop in awe.

There was a big white wolf, stood angrily with his heavy breath. It growled lowly making the guy ran away. But the girl left stunned by the existence of the giant. The strong wind blew his furs gracefully. It's blue eyes gaze piercing thru the small girl's eyes.

The wolf stopped it's growl when he saw the man had vanished. Before he could retreat suddenly the girl flinched and move toward him instead.

Her eyes were unreadable. She walked carefully while reaching out her hand. It knows what she wants. The wolf then lowered his head and closed his eyes. Like what he predicted, the girl touched his nose, then slowly rubbing his soft furs, making him ticklish and somehow giggled.

"Is this even real?" The girl asked in disbelieve. She suddenly pinched her own cheeks, "Ouch! It's hurt damnit!"

"Y-you are real. Woah." The wolf tilted his head to the side. Why this girl isn't even scared at him? I mean, he didn't look like a normal wolf, what kind of wolf that even taller than a one-floor house? Not sure if she was just too brave or simply dumb. But he liked it though.

"You saved me! Oh my god. This somehow reminds me of that scene from a fantasy manga!" Her eyes suddenly glittered with amazement.

"Are you really a wolf? But you're too big for a wolf. Are you a monster? N-no! That's not the right word. Mythical creature? Are you perhaps cursed and were actually a human—" she bombarded the wolf with lots of question, without even spare herself for breathing. The wolf growled in annoyance and then decided to do something that will make her stop, which was licking her face with his tongue, making the girl surprised and stopped talking. Finally!

"I-I got allergic to dogs." The wolf furrowing at her. 'I'm not a dog'

'This is weird! Why didn't I sneeze?" The girl asked herself. She suddenly grinned then jumped on to the wolf.

"Whatever! I'll enjoy this moment for a while. Finallyyyyyy, I could hug soft furs without snorting." She giggled

The wolf chuckled in amusement. 'You're so dumb, cupcake.'

The wolf let the girl played with his fur, while resting his head down on the ground. He then suddenly remember something that triggers her anger,

'I told brat to walk her home and what's this?! I will teach that kid a lesson.' The wolf gritted his teeth. And far far away from them, there stood Bambam sneezing after taking a cold bath. Did somebody talk about me? He thought.

The eclipse was almost gone. The giant white suddenly stood up from his rest and watched the girl had fallen asleep. He huffed and the next thing she knows, it was already morning when she woke up peacefully on her bed.

🖋

I published a new series! 🌸🌸🌸
Please check out 'Spring Day We Met' dedicated for Hoseok, our sunshine. ⚠️ But warning, prepare lots of tissues.

(Edited)