📃: XXXIX

🖋

🖋

After an endless run, she finally arrived at the class one minute before it's started. She panted heavily while leaning her back against the class door.

"Ehem..." an older woman coughed as Y/N stood in front of the class door, blocking her way.

The poor girl jolted as she recognized the voice.

"Almost late again, miss Y/N." Mrs. Hyeri warned.

Her professor actually really really like her student. But being a punctual person, she didn't tolerate any tardiness, especially if that's belonged to her most favorite student, Y/N.

The younger girl never knew that her professor adored her very much. She never knew that Mrs. Hyeri got an eye for her poetry talent, hence, she didn't realize that she was good writing poetry. She always thought they were lame.

"Now go back to your seat, miss." She warned and Y/N just nodded speeding off toward her seat, she saw Jimin and Namjoon stood away one meter away from each other. Still with the tension.

The girl approached them and Namjoon stood up immediately, smiling at her. She was blushing as she remembered yesterday incident when Namjoon's arm was wrapped around her waist. The guy also blushed at the same thought.

The girl took her seat, squished between Namjoon and Jimin. Nothing seemed off.

Not until Namjoon sat down again and two strong smells hit his nose like a truck. He smelled unfamiliar alpha scents on her body and muttered a small 'shit'. He glared at the girl. His inner alpha almost slipping out. His eyes turned purple.

Why did she smell like this?! His eyes scanned her neck, he sniffed and sniffed more. Then, he stood up while balling his hands into a fist. He excused himself to the bathroom, took his phone with him.

The girl glanced at Jimin who just rolled his eyes. 'What a weird guy' he thought. But relieved as well, Namjoon had gone from his sight.

"Am is smelly, Jim?" She asked the chubby boy. She had seen Namjoon nose scrunched in disgust, while her own nose was full of snots, so she couldn't smell a thing.

"Hell no. That guy was a freak." He replied with a monotonous tone.

Meanwhile, Namjoon had dialed someone by pressing number 2, leading to shortcut, directed right to Taehyung, his best friend.

Taehyung was already finished his class when he ran to Namjoon inside the small bathroom. Locking the door from the outsider.

"What the hell hyung?!" He hurriedly asked once he saw his hyung almost shifting into his wolf form. Namjoon growled lowly. His breath was heavy. Making his back moved up and down furiously.

"Hey hyung! Calm down! What happened?" The younger asked again.

"She. Smelled. Like. Other. Alphas." His words were barely coming out.

"What do you mean? Take a deep breath and control your wolf hyung. Unless you want the whole campus to find out and expelled all of us." Said Taehyung while rubbing the back of his hyung in a circle motion. Trying to relax his tenses.

Namjoon took another last deep breath before his eyes turned back to his normal black orbs.

"She smells like other alphas, Tae." Namjoon gritted his teeth

"What do you mean hyung? Maybe it just her own smell or something."

"No, Tae. I'm not dumb. Human doesn't smell that strong. Even if she gets hugged by others, the scent won't come out like that. She was scented and I'm certain!" He whined the fact that he was angry but couldn't do anything about it.

Taehyung now confused, scenting? That's mean there were other wolves than them. But why would Y/N let them do such an intimate thing?

"How does it smell hyung?" He asked the older

"It was a strong dark musky smell."

Dark musky? Taehyung eyes widened

"And even stronger white wine."

White wine?! That smells, could only belong to those guys. But there is no way...

"No way.." he muttered

The older cocked his eyebrow. "You know something, Tae?"

Taehyung snapped, if what he had suspected was true, then Namjoon was correct, that girl had been scented. But how come? The Min that had betrayed their pack for their own mates... How did they know her? Why would they scented her, especially, why would his childhood best friend, Lisa scented her as well?! Taehyung's head spun.

He needed to find the truth, did really Lisa and Yoongi hyung he dearly missed, were admitted to this campus or not. He mentally noted to do some investigation later. But now, he shouldn't say anything. Or else, Namjoon might not hesitate to claw whoever the owner of scents was— to make the matter even worse, one of them was his long lost enemy.

"Just calm down hyung. I don't know what's happening, but I will try to find it out, okay?" Taehyung lied.

Namjoon doubting him a little, but nodded anyway.

"For the time being just avoid her or ditch the class already. You being angry like this might be one more reason for her to dislike you." Taehyung added

Namjoon runs his hands over his hair. "If there were really other wolves out there, I swear..." then Namjoon realized something

"If those scents really belonged to wolves. How come they can scent her?! I could barely stay a meter close to her and she had been sneezing non-stop at me! How come?!" Namjoon was beyond frustrated, he stomped his feet on the cold marble floor.

Could it be even worse?

Taehyung just sighed. "I don't know. Nan molla."

🖋

Two more weeks till BTS comeback 😭
Anyway, I put the wrong chapters number yesterday, it was supposed to be chapt 38. This is the real chapt 39 if you ever confused.

(Edited)