📃: XVIII

🖋

🖋

AUTHOR

To sum it up:
Jin got a crush on Y/N but she didn't know.

Y/N got a crush on Jin but he didn't know.

Both of them didn't know that their feelings were mutual. But how both of them ended up here? Inside the same dance club where in fact, neither of them can dance?

It was all thanks to Jimin. The one and only person who knew about both of their feelings. Being a best friend of Y/N, one day, he figured out that she got a crush on someone.

After years being a Motae Solo (someone who never date in their entire life)- because she said she didn't believe in love, the girl had finally put an interest with another human being!

Jimin was beyond happy because he was worrying that his bestfriend might ended up forever alone. He even thought on marrying her himself if she found no one soon enough.

Flashback

It was that one fine day, when they were still in their fresh year of college, Jimin found his friend acting strange the whole noon. Sometimes, Jimin would find the girl giggling all by herself and when Jimin tried to speak with her, she always spaced out. As if her body was there but not with her mind.

He found it oddly weird. As if his friend was in a love struck. Or maybe she was?? Jimin widened his eyes at his own thought and decided to do something when they reached their dorm later.

Jimin and Y/N went to her dorm to finish some group assignments. And Jimin took this chance to stole her phone away while sneakily snooping on it. He scrolled and scrolled until he saw this one app he never thought would existed in her phone.

An Instagram.

He knew for sure that his friend was not interested in sns. Why would this thing installed here? He thought.

Jimin heard the shower water running- meant: she will be gone for quite while. He decided to tap the app and to his surprised. It was logged into an empty account, no followers, no post, not even a profile picture goes by the name ghost123. Why would his friend made an account with nothing on it? He raised an eyebrow.

He clicked her feed page and looked towards the history search. And only one name popped up in the search tab, a very familiar name that made Jimin gasped in surprise.

She got JinnieJin account on his search history, which mean, she was creating an account exclusively to stalk, his other bestfriend, Kim Seokjin, aka his roommate.

But Jimin wasn't sad. He was even more happy! He was glad that his friend fell for a decent guy. 'You got a good taste Y/N!' He thought. He was fanboying and squealing inside.

That very day, Jimin swore to himself that he would be a Cupid for both of his friends. He's gonna make sure that Jin would also fell for her. But little did he know, Jin had already fell for the girl since a long time ago.

-

When Y/N was done with her shower, she put on her black shirt along with its matching black short, her towel was still hanging around her shoulder as she wiped her hair with it in attempt to dry it.

When she came out of the bathroom, her eyes widened at sight Jimin was holding her phone- invading her privacy. She was used to Jimin taking her things without permissions. But not at this moment. Not at this time where she just done stalking her crush!

'Fuck' she cursed under her breath and ran toward the blond guy. She snatched her phone away. "What the hell Jimin!" She shouted.

Jimin just giggled. "Mind to explain why do you have Jin-hyung at your instagram? Oh wait, since when did you have Instagram anyway? I demand an answer now, girl." Jimin crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"No-none of your business." She answered, while her cheeks blushed uncontrollably.

"Oh, really? I really wonder how you know Jin hyung. Or maybe I should ask the person himself? He is my friend anyway." Jimin smirked as Y/N panicking.

"No, please don't! I will explain." she sighed defeatedly. She didn't want Jin, a stranger whom she just met. Thinking she was kind of freak. "But we got a lot of assignment so..." she excused.

"Eyyy, I could finish it in minutes. Don't try to change our subject, Y/N!" He pouted his thick lips.

"We got plenty of time here." Jimin sat down on the floor and tapped the carpet in front of him, demanding her to sit down as well.

"Now, sit."

🖋

(Edited)