16

Jiyeon's Pov
I'm still waiting for my brother's signal, but Mr. Lee is being impatient, "Zoe! How long am I going to wait?!", he ask as i stepped inside his office, "Boss, let's wait, i have a plan, and i know this will work.", i said but he was still so mad, "Zoe, I'm worried about my daughter, if something happens to her, it will be all because of you!", he shouted and i flinched i can sense his great anger, "Yes Boss, I understand, excuse me.", i said as i step out of his office.

And I decided to call my brother.

Jimin's Pov
As soon as i get out from Yoongi hyung's clinic, i received a call from my sister, I answered it as i walk heading to my room, "Oh hey yeonie.", i greated, "Minie, the signal? Until when will i have to wait!?", she asked nervously, "Woah calm down sis, she said next week, i mean Yoona girl said she'll decide next week, wait for just a week.", i said and she was sighing heavily, "What's wrong?", i ask again, "My Boss will kill me if he get impatient, if something happens to her.", she said and i stop om my tracks.

"Hang on there yeonie, you're not going to die, just a week ok?", i asire her and she just sighed, "I'll go now Minie, bye.", she said and hungs up, now I'm worried about her.

I continued walking heading to my room, and started a new plan, but what plan? The only key is for Yoona girl to choose earlier, but i can't just force her like that, arghhh!

Yoongi's Pov
After treating the injured soldier, i headed back to my clinic to clean my equipments  and my hands too and to change, i change in just a white long sleeves and pants.

After doing all of those things, i decided to check on Yoona, she was probably in her room, and so i headed there.

I knock and opens it slowly, she was sitting there thinking of something, "Hey cutie.", i said and she look up at me, "Oh hey Yoongs.", she greated back but not as cheerful as she always is, "What's wrong?", i ask and she pull up a fake smile, and shook her heads.

"Tell me.",i said and she sighed, "I'm having a hard time thinking on who am i going to choose, if it's you, or Jungkook....", she said and i sat besides her, i gave her a weak smile, "I know it's Jungkook you love, you're just confuse.", i said and she looks at me with shocked eyes, "But... You.... ", she attempts to sy something but i shush her, "I know you love him, I'm not stoping you.", i said and she hugs me.

I was shock at first but hugs her back, "Wait, just wait for a week.", she said and i smiles sadly, knowing that another girl that i love rejected me, and choose someone else....

I broke the hug and looks at her and smiles fakely, "I'm fine Yoona, go to your happiness, haha, I'm being cringe here now, but know that I'm just here for you.", i said and leaves.

As i walk heading to my clinic, tears falls from my eyes, I'm hurt, again, but what can i do she loves him not me.

Since I'm busy with my thoughts, i bumped with someone, "Hey Hyung, you ok?", knowing his deep ass voice, Taehyung ask, "Yeah... ", i said, "Let's drink!", he said and drags me to his office, and soon Seokjin hyung enters with five bottles of soju, "Hey Yoongi, didn't know you're joining us haha.", he said and soon realized tears in my eyes.

We have finished three bottles and we are still drinking, "Yoongi, spill it.", Seokjin hyung said and I look at him then at my foot again, "She doesn't love me back.", i said and they sighed, knowing who I'm talking about, "Lemme guess, she had chosen Jungkook.", Taehyung said and i nods, "Well not really, but i know what will happen.", i said and Seokjin hyung patted my shoulder, "That's the second girl that rejected you.", he said and i nods.

"Girls are like that, tsk.", Taehyung said and take a shot, "But not all.", Seokjin hyung said with a smile, "Heh! Just because you and Lady Anne are being lovey dovey!", Taehyung bickers, they're so cute haha, "But it's true not everyone is like that.", Seokjin hyung fought back, "Hmp!", Taehyung sounded, "Wait, Yoongi, why so quiet?", Seokjin hyung asked, i look up on him, and shake my head, "Nothing hyung, it's just that.... ", i didn't finish my sentence and burst out my tears.

Taehyung and seokjin hyung was trying to make me feel better, until i was totally drunk.

"Haha, Yoona loves him, not me... Bwery sweeeeett! *hiccup* i wsish her hwappiness! *hiccup*", i said though I'm drunk i still know what I'm saying and i still feel the pain, "Aigoo hyung, you're so heavy!", Taehyung complains but they manage to bring me to my room, just beside my clinic, they lay me on my bed and Seokjin hyung removes my shoes, "Aish this kid, sleep well Yoongs, come on Tae.", Seokjin hyung said and they left me there.

As soon as they leave, a tear left on my eyes again, thinking all of my efforts was not enough, it is true just like in dramas, "treat her kindly you'll never get her, treat her cowardly and you'll be together", i should just have act coldly to her.

But i know that she'll be happy with Jungkook, and because i love her I'll let her go, i have to talk with her tomorrow and tell her that she have to tell Jungkook that she was choosing him.

For I'm just going to my dream land where there, we can be together, her happiness is my happiness too.

Yoona's Pov
I'm in my room, still thinking about things, whether if i should just accept it myself that i love Jungkook, and....not Yoongi, but it was hard knowing I'll be hurting someone, but what can i do, i guess Yoongs was right.

And without me knowing, i drifted to sleep and all of my thoughts were wash away.