1

Yoona's Pov

After graduating college, my parents ask me to go back home to South Korea, cause they said i might be missing home, but i really like living in America, peaceful and wild, just the type of life i want.

I arrive at the airport and i waited for my service to come, I'll be living in busan for the rest of my life working as a fashion designer, they built a company for me and hired employees for me, they named the company, "Idol", such a crazy name, not even catchy for me, but yeah i still need to manage it and be thankful that my parents built this for me.

I arrive at my new place, woah i never expect it to be this big, it's like a mansiom for me, cause I'll be living alone, well not completely alone for I'll be with my 2 maids and a butler.

I go inside the house being welcomed by the maids and the butler showed me the whole place.

I awed in beuty, on how the furniture was well arranged, and for the cleanliness of the place.

My butler showed me where my room is and being shocked by the look of it, it was warm and cozy, just my type, "The dinner will be served in minutes, for now you can rest first, welcome to your new place ma'am.", the butler says smiling at me warmly i smiled back, "Thanks you, I'll be in the kitchen in 30 minutes.", i said and the butler nodded leaving me alone to rest a bit and to change.

I decided to unpack my things, i put my stuffs in my walk in closet, and i headed to the bathroom to have a shower and change in my pajamas, after 20 minutes of showering i wear my pajamas and dry my hair, after doing this i headed downstairs to the kitchen for dinner.

As i step in the kitchen, the smell of korean foods hit my nose, and it smells so good, i sat down and started digging in, i was mesmerized by the taste for I've been eating american food for long and seems like the taste is new but still the memories of my childhood is here.

I thanked the maids for the dinner and headed back to my room, i throw myself at my bed for i know how busy my day will be tomorrow for i need to open my company and to meet up my employees and to start working, i drifted to sleep afterwards.

My alarm buzz off causing me to wake up, i look at the time and it was already 6 in the morning and i have to be there by 7:30, i get up immediately and headed to my bathroom to take a bath.

After taking a quick bath, i headed to my walk-in closet and wear my black dress that reached my knee, my black heels and my accessories, i put my hair down just letting my wavy hair bounce, i put a light make up and i checked the time it was already 7, i grab my purse and headed downstairs, my butler ask me to eat but i refuse telling him that I'm going to be late, i reached the front door where my driver is, i hop in and instructed my driver.

As i reach my company, i awed again by the beauty, it was exactly 7:30am when i arrived, the employees were there waiting, as my driver parked, i get out of the car and headed to the ribbon cutting area, the employees greeted me and i greet back, a few moments later i cutted the ribbon and we cheered.

After that i was being toured inside the company and finally we reached my office which happens to be in the top floor.

We celebrated our first day, until 6 in the evening, I'm happy that people here are very respectful, polite and had peace, but they are not wild, and i like this new environment.

"Everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward on working with you guys! Let's work hard and make this company successful!", i said and everyone agrees and cheered, i tell them that we can go home and rest for we still have a big day tomorrow for we will start making designs as an entry for our big store opening.

I arrived home and do my routine before eating dinner, after that i throw myself in bed, "It's not bad moving back home, people here are great, what a wonderful place, Busan... ", with that my eyes started to get heavy and i drifted to dreamland.

Ring.... Ring....

My alarm buzz off and i open my eyes, i checked the time and it's 6:30 in the morning, i get up and stretched a bit, i do my morning routine, and eat breakfast, and then i headed to work.

Surprisingly, everyone is at work peacefully and focused, the receptionist welcomed me and i greeted back with a smile, i headed to the elevator and to my office, then i started working with the designs, and some investors, and everything about business.

-Time skip-

Finally, the day has come to end, all of my employees in the designer section passed their designs and surprisingly it was unique and catchy, it can fit to all, i collected some designs that i like so i can study it more and to approve if we will make the clothes, i carry them for i don't have any envelope with me, I'm still kinda irresponsible, i headed outside the building and wait for my driver to come.

It's been 20 minutes of me waiting until i got a text from my driver,

Text:

Driver: Ma'am, the car's wheel needs to be check, I'm sorry to say ma'am but i guess you will take a bus.

Me: No it's fine.

Driver: Take care ma'am and I'm sorry once again.

I turn off my cell and starts walking heading to the bus stop, it's kinda far like a 10 minutes walk, It was quiet and not very crowded in the streets.

Until someone bump into me, making me drop my designs, i was really mad cause of it, it's kinda windy so i have a hard time collecting it, the thing is, he didn't even help me, i stand up and look up at the man, he was wearing a black casual suit, with a sunglasses and a black mask, it's like he was famous, "Hey! Watch where you are going! You piece of a shit!", i blursted angrily, but he didn't even say a word of apology, so i decided to just pass by him, i look behind and he was looking at me, i shrugged it off and just go to the bus stop.