19

1 month passed

Yoongi's Pov
Me and Yoona keep in touch, she was also with Hoseok, we three always talk secretly so Jungkook won't know, sometimes Yoona will ask me to meet her cause she said she missed her big brother, and of course I'll sneak out telling them that I'll be just buying some medicine.

Jungkook's Pov
A month. A month has passed, and she's still in my mind, yes i still love her, but I'm trying to move on, i keep myself busy, doing some business like assistance to some family, and the fight that this new mafia organization given me to claim the title of being the strongest and powerful mafia in korea, their new but their brave enough, and they call their mafia, "TxT Mafia", i don't know what that means but they won't win.

I also notice this actions Yoongi hyung is acting, he would sometimes go out saying he'll buy medicine but he usually orders someone to buy for him, he was hiding something, he was meeting someone, but who? Perhaps  .....Yoona?

It can be her, it make sense, he still loves her, after Jennie dumped him, he won't let it happen this time, he'll do anything so that Yoona can be his, out of curiosity, i called my driver, and he immediately report to my office.

"Yes boss?", he ask, "Watch Yoongi hyung, when ever he'll go out, follow him and report to me what ever he'll do, understood? Oh also take photos.", i commands, "Yes boss, will do!", he said amd exits my office.

Yoona, i still want you, i know you also wants me, don't worry baby, we'll find way.

Yoongi's Pov
I'm doing all those so she can learn how to love me, by showing her my sacrifices, but is this enough?, cause this is the same thing i did with.... Jennie....

As i say her name i look towards the kumamon mini stuff toy that was placed in my table near my lamp, that was the thing she gave me before she dumped me for she said she like someone else.

(Flashback)
*This was when he first met Jennie*

Blackpink Mafia, a mafia organization that is ran by four girls, came to our  mansion to request for some assassins to assist them with their war with Twice Mafia, they were battling to be the queen in Korea, and it took weaks on getting ready, and Jennie were always coming back, we are so happy until she gave me the stuff toy, and i confessed after, but she smiles sadly and dumped me saying that she likes someone else, after the assistance that we gave she never came back.

(End of Flashback)

I shook my head as my phone rings, as i look who the caller was i smiled, it's Yoona.

(Phone call)
"Yoongs!!!!!", she shouted excitedly.

"Hey! So what's up? You seems happy.", i ask and try to sound happy.

"I am happy, well I'll be having my first line design for my summer collection!!! And Idol will be known by so many people!", she said and i smiles.

"I'm so happy for you!", i said and she giggles, why's she so cute!?

"I want you to come and be my quest! And excort me to walk and give my few words! Pleaseeee! This is so special to me! You can bring Hobi oppa! If he want haha.", she said and i sigh.

"Ok ill come, when is it going to happen?", I ask.

"Tomorrow!!! Be ready! Oh and i have surprised! Bye!", she hungs up the phone.

(End of Phone Call)

I sighed and look through my closet for a suit and hung it outside so i can go to Yoona's house early to change there. I wonder what's the surprise.

Yoona's Pov
I hung up not wanting him to say any words, well my surprise was to ask him out, i know, it's just been a month of me and Jungkook being separated, but as Yoongs shows me how much he do love me, i gave in and realizes that i have this hidden feelings for him, and with his help i can move on immediately.

But i know it would be hard, for we know Jungkook is strict and we're from different mafia organization.

I sighed, but as long as we love each other, i know there's a way for us to be free.

-Time skip, Tomorrow-
I woke up by someone continued to rung the bell, i look at the timr fir it's 8am already, my event will be held at 3pm at Idol's fashion walk building, it's a 2 floored building just besides my company, first floor for the runaway stage second floor for the rooms and equipments.

The bell stops when my butler opens the door, i run downstairs to see Yoongs,  with a bag, i guess his stuffs were there then i hugs him.

"It's not easy huh, i have to make up that i just need some relaxing sruff.", he said and i broke the hug.

-Time skip-

It was 2pm when we finished getting dressed, i wore a black long sleeves dress that reaches my lower knee, and high black heels, with my hair in a messy styled bun, and natural make up, Yoons was handsome in his black suit i grabbed my pouch and we headed to my car and the drivers knows where to go.

We arrived 15 minutes before the event starts, i checked and everything's ready, i can see that the guest were complete, me and Yoongs took our sits in the front and the lights dim and point directly to the runaway stage.

All 20 of my summer collection was modeled nicely and clean, also by order base on the price, me and Yoongs were in the backstage and i hear my name being called, we walk and some crew handed me the mic, "Thank you everyone for coming, in just a week our first 20 stores in south korea will be opened in selected malls, you'll see there other casual designs out brand offers also some accessories and shoes, Once again Thank you all!", i said and handed the mic to the crew and we walk down.

As the guest were leaving i pull Yoongs on a corner, "You've been quiet hahaha, but you'll be surprised by the surprise I'll tell you!", i said and he nods smiling already, "I love you Yoongs!", i said and hold his hands, he was frozen for a moment, "REALLY!? SO THAT MEANS... ", he ask and i nods, "Yes!!!!!", he said and jumps and hugs me and lifts me then spin around, he kissed me for a second and continues the hug.

(A/N: hey guys i said no author's note will be putted but i uh sorry for confusing you guys a bit hahaha! And THANK YOU ALL FOR 1.15K! AND 39 VOTES! GOSH! I LOVE YOU ALL! OH AND PLEASE COMMENT I WANT YOUR FEEDBACKS GUYS!!! DON'T BE A SILENT READER, I LOVE FEEDBACKS!!!! THANKS AGAIN!)