5

Yoongi's Pov
I was walking down the hallway, i reached the lobby and saw Yoona cleaning the lobby again, then Jungkook dirt it again, she didn't react even a bit but just continued cleaning it again, i am eavesdropping to whatever conversation they will have, "You're not mad?", Jungkook ask smirking, Yoona shakes her head, "Jeez, then clean it all over again.",he said annoyed then walk out, wait is Jungkook just going to tease her and make the rest of her life painful and a living hell? No way, I'm not gonna let that happen, well because she is kind, she deserves a better life than this.

I go towards her and grab a spare mop i help her to clean and she notices me, "He-hey Mr. Yoongi! You're supposed to be in the clinic or checking our health not cleaning, this is my work sir!", she panicked trying to grab the mop from my hand, i held her wrist softly stopping her and making her look to my eyes, "I want to help you.", i said with concern in my eyes though everyone here knows that I'm the coldest person in earth, i don't know why I'm soft when it comes to her, "No Yoongi, it's fine, i don't want to cause a scene and make the boss angrier towards me for making you clean.", she said lowering her head, "But--", i was cut of by this crazy guy, "Heyyy Yoongi hyung!", The Jung Hoseok called out for me while running towards me and Yoona, "What do you want?", i ask with no feelings, he keeps on jumping up and down until he slips off, "Ow!", he shouted while i roll my eyes, "Why are you so hype? What is it?", i ask again, he stands up holding his butt, "The soldiers need a check up remember? It's today, they have a monthly check up.", he said and i facepalm, "Oh shit i forgot, go back to the training field I'll be there in 15 minutes.", i said and he nodded then leaves.

"See? You have your own work Yoongi.", Yoona said smiling sadly at me, "I'm sorry, I'll help you next time.", i said and she was about to deny but because i don't want to argue with it, i leave her hanging.

Yoona's Pov
Before i can argue with it he leaves me hanging, "Aish, why is he kind to me?", i ask myself and continue on cleaning the lobby.

After 20 minutes, I'm finally finish cleaning the whole lobby, though I'm exhausted i still go to the second floor to the library with my cleaning material.

I reached the library that has a big door too, i open it and awed the beauty, "Wow it's so big!", i said loudly for i was the only person here, i go inside and look at my list instructions, "Remove the dust from the book if it has and arrange it if it's mixed up, but if everything is clean you may sweep the floor and rest afterwards.", i read it aloud and when i roam around the library it was perfectly cleaned no need to dust it, arranged it and sweep the floor like someone cleaned it maybe because it was cleaned everyday.

I sat down on a chair with a book of fashion in my arms, i look at the pages and was mesmerized by the designs of the clothes, i was like this until someone just enters the library like they are in bad mood, i close the book and look at the person,.... It was him... The boss.

"Hey you, what are you doing here!?", he shouted at me, "B-boss i w-as cleaning.", i answered nervously what could possibly get him this angry?, "Cleaning? You are just reading that shitty book!", he shouted again making me shiver out of fear, "Boss, w-why are y-you so ma-mad?", i ask nervously, once again i don't want to be harm, "Non of your business! I want to see you mad and suffering, no one should help you!", he shouted again, see me mad and suffer?.... Why?

"But why... ?", i ask and it shuts him down, "Cause, i just want too.", he said embarrassment filling up the room, i just noddes and bring the boom back to the shelf, and go out of the library leaving him alone.

Jungkook's Pov
I was going back to check ok her cleaning the dirt I put up but just saw Yoongi hyung trying to help her but then Hoseok hyung reminded him of the check up and then he leaves her, i waited for her to finish then follows her up to the library, with an annoyed mood.

"Hey you, what are you doing here!?", i shouted at her, "B-boss i w-as cleaning.", she answered nervously, why am i even this mad, "Cleaning? You are just reading that shitty book!", i shouted again making her shiver out of fear, "Boss, w-why are y-you so ma-mad?", she ask nervously, "Non of your business! I want to see you mad and suffering, no one should help you!", i shouted again, see her mad and suffer?.... Do i or am i just out of my mind?

"But why... ?", she ask and it shuts me down, "Cause, i just want too.", i said embarrassment filling up the room, she just nodded and bring the book back to the shelf, and go out of the library leaving me alone.

I was now here alone with my thoughts.

Why do i want to see her suffer?  Why i want her mad? Why????

I keep on asking myself that, "Am i interested on her by the first look?", i ask myself quietly, it can be that, i must be out of my mind, that's all, i just want someone who shouted at me suffer, but isn't it too much?

I need to find the answer... I should ask, Namjoon hyung? No maybe he is busy, but he is good at girls, i should really ask him plus even if he is busy I'm still his Boss.

I go to his office, he was the leader or Marshall of my ARMY, i knocked and hear him say, "Come on in.", i open the door and he greeted me with a smile, "Do you need something Kookie?", he ask, ugh that nickname again, "Nothing important hyung but,  how do you know if you're interested on a girl?", i ask without hesitation.

He widened his eyes, "Why? Is Kookie growing up as a man now?", he jokes smirking, "Not that hyung i just want to know, just answer please.", i said, and he became serious, "If you want her attention of course you'll annoy her or do some things that will get the attention of people, and it starts at making her mad or bully her, but you can just court her or do something sweet like flirting.", he answers... Got me shook.

So i am interested with her!?