17

Yoongi's Pov
I suddenly woke up, and i look at the clock on my bedside table, and it says that it was just 7am, not the usual time I wake up, i got off my bed and headed to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After that, i got dressed at my usual outfit, white long sleeves, pants, and black shoes, not wearing my doctor coat, i then headed to the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

As i got there i saw Seokjin hyung cooking some breakfast, "Hey, hyung.", i greet he glances at me and smiles, "Hey Yoongi, good morning, you get up early today huh, that's unusual.", he said and i giggle a bit, "I'm surprised myself too.", i said and he laughs, "Well, i know you're hungry so sit there at the counter and imma serve you breakfast.", he said and i just nod following his orders.

After what like 5 minutes, my breakfast is served, i then started digging in, "Love the food?", he said and giggles, i smile and swallowed the food in my mouth, "I always love your food.", i said making him blush a bit, i guess because i don't compliment people often, but I'm in a good mood today so yeah.

After breakfast, i thanked Seokjin hyung, i decided to go to Yoona's room to talk to her, as i arrived there she was nowhere to be found, i guess she was still in the dining hall, i decided to get myself refreshed by going to the garden.

I arrived at the garden, there has benches, i sat on one, as the wind hit my skin, i close my eyes, remembering the scenes here, where i saw Yoona got her thumb cutted, and when she saw the blood she collapsed, that's when i realized that i really fall for her.

I was so deep in my thoughts that i didn't notice a girl sitting besides me, "Hey Yoongs!", she shouted, and soon i realized that it was Yoona, "Oh, hey.", i reply back and she smiles, "So deep in thoughts huh, care to share?", she daid and it makes me giggles.

"Actually i really have to talk to you.", i said and she nodded signaling me to continue, "Choose now.", i said and i guess ut shocks her.

Yoona's Pov
"Choose now.", Yoongs said which got me shocked, "Yoongs i told you th--",he cuts me off by continuing to talk, "I know it's Jungkook.",as he said those words, it completely shuts me up.

"It's ok Yoona, i don't wanna force you, if it's him, then go to your happiness.", he said and it makes me worry about him, "Are you sure you'll be ok Yoongs?", i ask and he nodded, i hug him tightly which shocks him, but he hugs back.

"I'm going to do it now Yoongs.", i said and he nodded breaking the hug, "Go.", as he said that i run off to Jungkook.

As i reached his office i open his doors and go inside, "Oh hey my queen, what is it?", he ask a lil bit surprised, i walk closer to him, "I'm choosing you.", i said and smiles, he was shook for the moment until he realizes what have i said, "Really!?", he ask amd i nodded.

He stands up on his seat and go towards me and hugs me, "Thank you!", he said and i hug him back, "I love you.", he said and it makes me smile, "I love you to.", i said and he breaks the hug as he kisses me, it didn't last for long.

"Let's go, I'm going to announce it to them!", he said and grabs my hand as we go to the lobby.

-Lobby-

"Listen! Everyone! We have our queen! Yoona!", he announced.

Jimin's Pov
Everyone was gathering to the lobby and so did i am i go and check what was happening, "Listen! Everyone! We have our queen! Yoona!", Jungkook announced, i stand there looking at them in horror, i grab my phone from my pocket and quickly go to my room, i dialed my sister's number and in a few ring she answered.

"Hello?", she greeted, "Jiyeon, listen, Yoona have chosen Jungkook, now should i tell them the truth, or what? I don't really know!", i said to her and she sighed out of frustration, "You need to tell them Minnie, no matter what, call me after you told them.", and with she hungs up.

I remembered, Hoseok hyung!

I go out of my room and find Hoseok hyung, he might be still in the training field and don't have any idea that Yoona chooses Jungkook.

As i arrived at the training field, i spotted Hoseok hyung commanding on what training menu they should follow along with Namjoon hyung, "Hoseok hyung!", i called out and he stops his commands and looks at me, "We have to talk!", i said and he nods passing the training menu to Namjoon hyung letting him command the trainees.

Hoseok hyung walk up to me, "What is it?", he asked, "She chooses Jungkook!", i said and he widened his eyes, "Why are we still here, we are supposed to telling them the truth now!", he said and i nodded, he go inside the mansion and to the lobby, but there were no one there, "Where are they?", Hoseok hyung ask, "Maybe at his office.", i said and we beaded up stairs.

Jungkook's Pov
After announcing it, we headed back to my office and doing just lovey dovey stuffs, until Hoseok and Jimin hyung just go inside my office without a warning, "Jungkook, Yoona, you guys need to know something!", Hoseok hyung said, this must be serious, i then let them sat on the couch, with Yoona besides me.

"Listen carefully, especially you, Yoona.", me and Yoona both nodded at the statement of Jimin hyung, and then Hoseok hyung take the lead and speak, "Don't interrupt me ok?, Yoona, ypur parents was a mafia, in korea before and they moved to the states to keep you and make you believed that they are working a company, and one more reason why they moved to the states was because they have cause a war with our mafia and killed Jungkook parents.", as Hoseok hyung finished saying it, i was froze, but Yoona was worst she was pale and unable to believe anything, and with that everything just flash on my head, i want to hurt Yoona, but i can't, what do i do?