15

Jimin's Pov
I'm still in my office, thinking what to do, and i swear i need help, wait... Maybe Yoongi hyung can help me.

Yoongi's Pov
I was in my office writing a report, and then Jimin just go inside my office without knocking, "Hyung we have to talk.", he said with a serious expression, "Ok.", i said and he sit on the couch in front of my desk, i then sat beside him, "So hyung, i see that you and Jungkook, was fighting over Yoona girl, but you have to know something about her.", he said and i nods making him continue, "So, Yoona girl is the daughter of Lee Mafia, and--", i cut him off i can't believe what I'm hearing, "You mean our enemy!? She was the hidden daughter that does not even know that her parents were a Mafia!?", i ask and he nodded, "Hyung we have to tell Jungkook the truth ok?", he said and it shocks me, "You'll just hurt him!", i said and Jimin sighs.

"I know hyung, but it was the right thing to do, if they stay close this will be another war!", he said and i nodded understanding him, "You have to get Yoona stick with you, so that she'll choose you, and it will lessen a bit pain for Jungkook once we tell him the truth.", he said and i totally agree to his plan, I want to get Yoona, but after hearing this, a part of me hates her, her family.

"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!", Hoseok shouted after bursting into my office, "Hoseok, did you hear our conversation? How?", i ask and he looks at me, "I was heading to your office to ask you to treat an injured soldier but when I arrive at your office door, i heard Jimin's voice, i put my ear to eavesdrop, and i heard everything!", he said and i facepalm, "Ok ok, sit here.", i said and he follows.

"So Yoongi hyung, do you want to suggest anything?", Jimin ask and i was about to answer, "No hyung, don't do that, just let Yoona choose, and once she chooses, tell Jungkook the truth, and he'll let her go after that, trust me.", when Hoseok answers for me, well is he dumb?

"But Hoseok hyung, Jungkook will be mad what if he kills her, what if this will lead to another war?", Jimin ask, and he seems very nervous, "Jimin, I'm serious, Jungkook loves Yoona, and he won't hurt her, he will let her go... ", Hoseok said and i feel like i was just a statue here.

"Jimin, this if for the first time, but i guess Hobi was right.. ", i said though I'm a bit sad, i feel like this was right, "Ok, I'm going to just listen to the both of you, excuse me, I'm heading back to my room.", he said and i can sense that he was really nervous, something is not right.

As soon as Jimin got out, i look at Hoseok, "Do you think he was hiding something?", i ask and Hoseok looks at me, "Yeah, but let him, he'll tell what ever it is when he's ready.", he said and get up, "So Yoongs, let's go, that injured soldier might die any moment now.", he joked and i laugh, i gathered my equipments and follows him to the training field.

Jungkook's Pov
As we arrived at the mansion, Yoona headed back to her room and i do as well, i just remove my coat and headed to Namjoon hyung's office.

As i arrived there, he was nowhere to be found, i guess he was at the training field, i then headed there, as i arrived, Yoongi hyung was there too, treating a soldier.

"Namjoon hyung!", i called out and he turn to my direction, he goes near me, we are a bit distant to the others so they might not hear us, "Yeah, what do you need kookie?", he ask and i rolled my eyes with that nickname again, "I shared my past with her, do you think it's fine?", i ask and he smiles, "Yeah it's fine, if you love a girl, you should learn how to share to her, so she'll know you more.", he said and i nods.

"Hyung, she was comforting me a while ago as I share my past with her, and i love it.", i said as i continue sharing my feelings with him,"After some years, i finally see you this happy again, don't let her go Kookie.", he said and i smiles even wide, then i remember Yoongi hyung, "But..Yoongi hyung, she might choose, Yoongi hyung.", i said and he tap my shoulder, "Be positive kid, i know that you're a competitive guy, just be yourself.", he said and i nodded, "Thanks hyung, I'm going back to my room!".

As i was heading to my room, Yoona's door was a bit open, i peek and i saw her laying down thinking about something, she notices me and she sat up, "Hey.", i greet and he tap the space beside her, i closed the door behind me and sat beside her.

"What is it?", she ask and i shake my head, "Nothing, i was just thinking, that day i bumped to you, i was still not believing that after that, I'll meet my love, which is you.", I said and and looks at her in the eyes she lowered her head and i can see her blush, i pulled up her chin making her to look at me, "Don't hide your face, you're beautiful.", i said and she blush more.

"I really wish that, you'll choose me, and once you choose me, I'll do everything to make you happy, i will even meet your parents, and say sorry to them for kidnapping you.", i said and she giggles, she's so cute, "You know, you're a good guy, why do you have to be that cruel to me at first, and you'll have to wait till next week.", she said and i nodded, totally regretting acting cruel to her.

"Ok, you should rest, I'm going back to my room.", i said and stand up, "Oh, i almost forgot.", i said and kisses her cheeks, near her lips, "Ok, see you my queen.", i said and opens her door, she was blushing hard, how cute, i step out amd closed her door, and headed back to my room.

Yoona's Pov
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?  DID I, DID I, DID I REALLY FALL FOR HIM!? BUT I THOUGHT I LIKE YOONGS? I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!