4

Yoongi's Pov
I was a doctor in the Mafia group of Jungkook, i was in my clinic arranging my tools and then i decided to grab a drink, i get out of my clinic and walk to the hallway towards the lobby.

I notice that there was someone cleaning the lobby, she was a new maid cause she is new to my eyes, she was pretty, and hot.

I was walking fast not wanting to dirt the lobby again, she might not notice me passing by so i go straight to the kitchen and met Jin hyung, "Hey Jin hyung, i need a drink.", i said and he nodded smiling handling me a glass of water, "Do you know the new maid?", i ask, "Yeah, I'll be working with her later for lunch.", he said and smiles, "Why? Are you interested with her?", he asks, "Not that, but she's pretty though.", i said smirking, "Our cold Yoongi is interested with the new maid.", he teases and laughs, i hit him jokingly, "Yah! Why did you hit me!?", he ask shouting then laughing after, "Thanks for the drink hyung I'll be going back.", i said and left the kitchen.

I was walking pass the lobby again and she was still cleaning, i just pass by and headed to my clinic, "Wow, am I really interested with her?", i ask myself.

Yoona's Pov
It was time for bed, i headed to the room given to me and go inside it, i have my own bathroom here, this place is so big, i do my night routine and go straight to bed.

"Am i going to be a maid here for the rest of my life? No i know my parents will save me, i know they will.... "

I said to myself and before i drifted to sleep, someone knocks, i get up and opens the door, there was the so called boss.

"What do you want?", i ask and look at him furiously, "I just want you to know that I'll make your stay here like a living hell, by the way, i like seeing you mad.", he answers smirking making me want to kick his ass, "Do what you want i know my parents will save me.", i said, "Oh really? Let's see.", he said then leaves, i close the door angrily.

"What did i do to deserve this!?", i shouted and headed back to my bed and now i finally drifted to sleep.

Jungkook's Pov
"What did i do to deserve this!?", i heared her shouted that, wow i really like seeing her mad, it's like she became more beautiful, i will make her mad everytime.

-Time Skip-

Yoona's Pov
It was 6 in the morning when Lady Anne wakes me up, i greet her and change in to my uniform, i saw a paper in my bed side table and read the list.
List:
Wake up the boss at 7
Clean the lobby
Clean the library

What the heck!? Wake up the boss!? Is he a prince or something!?

I headed outside walking not minding the way until i bump into someone, "Oh hey sorry, are you alright?", a guy said but i am not ok, i bumped to him with a great impact that i had to step back and sprain my foot, i shake my head and he bend down looking at my foot, "Come with me to the clinic.", he said and help me walk.

We reached the clinic and he made me sit down, "Wait here I'm just going to get the first aid kit.", he said and go get the kit, he came back not long after and place the kit next to him, he treat my foot and tell me to not work cause it will be hard for me but i refuses, "No it's fine i can walk, i need to work cause i am scared of being killed or causing a fight.", i said and he just nodded.

"By the way i am the doctor of this Mafia group, I'm Min Yoongi, just call me Yoong.",he said and give me a gummy smile, what a cute guy, "And I'm Lee Yoona, the new maid.", i said and return the smile, "Why are you at the maid's hall?", i ask, "Oh yeah, i was going to say something to Lady Anne.", he said amd i nod, "Oh yeah i still need to wake up the boss, what time is it?", i ask, "6:30, it's still early.", he said, "Why do we need to wake him up?", i ask curiously, "Because if you don't he'll be sleeping for the rest of the day.", he said making me laugh a little, "You're cute.", he said and i blushes, a light pink color spread to his cheeks too feeling embarrassed.

"Oh thanks, i need to go now, you can talk to Lady Anne now sorry for the lost of time.", I said standing up, "It's fine, be careful.", he said and we separated ways.

I look at the list again and notice that the room of the boss is on the third floor, i go there and a dark hallway welcomed me, at the end of it there was a big door, i knocked but got no answer, i decided to get in.

I walk slowly to his huge ass king size bed, i peeked and he was fast asleep, "Boss, wake up.", i called out but no sign of him moving even an inch, i decided to shake him sofly, "Wake up now boss.", i called out again and i staryed being impatient, i shake him hard making him groan i continued doing that until, "WHAT!?", he shouted at me then grabbing my wrist, he opens his eyes still laying down, and look at me angrily, "I-I was tasked to w-wake you up b-boss.", i said nervously, he let go of my wrist and slowly get up, i was about to go when he grabbed my wrist again, "Wait.", he said and let go of my wrist slowly, "Yes boss?", i ask, "You don't plan on escaping or something?", he ask curiously, "If that happens, you're just going to hurt me.", i answers and he nodded, "Go now, do your list.", he said walking towards his bathroom, and i go out heading to the lobby.

I grab first the cleaning kit before going back to the lobby and then i start cleaning.

I am almost done, when someone dirt it again, i look to the person and it was the boss, i don't speak a word nor get mad but instead i just clean it again, "You're not mad?", he ask smirking and i shake my head and continue cleaning, "Jeez, then clean it all over again.", he said and walk off with a mad expression, what is up with him? Is he teasing me or getting me mad? He did say the he like seeing me mad, But why????