10

Jimin's Pov
It was 7 in morning when i woke up, i get up and take a bath, i change into a shorts, hoodie, and rubber shoes, i also grab my sunglasses, and headed out of my room, i reached the lobby and it shock me to see, Yoongi hyung, with the Yoons girl.

Yoona girl was dusting some vases, and Yoongi hyung and holding a flower and was laughing with her, obviously he was courting her, i also notice Jungkook holding a box, not that far from them, like he was just hiding behind a cabinet, 10 steps away, watching them with a frown, love triangle huh, i can remember that Jungkoom hates Yoona girl a lot, but i guess he changed, not gonna argue Yoona girl was cute and hot, maybe that makes the two fall, well i wish you luck Kook, Yoongs is fast when he likes something or someone.

After watching the funny yet complicated events, i headed to the underground parking and find my lovely, yellow Ferrari, i hop in and put my bag on the passenger seat, and starts the engine, i drove off to my parent's house.

Jungkook's Pov
I was planning to give a box of chocolates with a letter of apology to Yoona, but om my way to the lobby where she always cleans, i saw her with Yoongi hyung, i hide to a cabinet 10 steps away from them, she was dusting a vase and Yoongi hyung gives her a flower, they were laughing together, like they are having some fun, jeez, Yoongi hyung is ahead on me, i stop watching them and go find Mrs. Anne.

I found her on the kitchen with Jin hyung, haha another couple, "Uhm, Mrs. Anne?", i calls and they stopped laughing, Jin hyung goes back on what he was doing and Mrs. Anne goes near me, "Yes boss?", she ask, "What is Yoona's next task?", i ask, "Ah, cleaning the pool area.", she said with a smile, i noddes and leaves, and not long after, i heard them laughing again.

I go to the pool area and decided to wait for her.

Yoongi's Pov
I was in my clinic on the phone, talking to one of the butler here, and ask him to buy a bouquet of red rose, 15 minites later he delivers me the red roses.

I headed out to my clinic and go to the lobby knowing Yoona was there, i saw her dusting the vases, i go behind her and show the red roses on her side, she turn around and smiles at me, "Hey Yoongs, for me?", she ask and i nodded, she keeps on dusting and lets me hold the roses for her, "Who else will i give this flower? Only you of course.", i said and she laughs, "How do you know that this was my favorite?", she ask and i just smile, "I just guessed, most women loves rose.", i answer and she giggles, "How lovely, you're so sweet Yoongs.", she commented and i smiled at it, "Only to you cutie.", i said and she giggles again with a bright pink on her cheeks.

I checked my watch and realize i should be on the maids and butlers hall for their check up, "Yoona, i have to go, still have some work, see yah later cutie.", i said and she just nodded smiling brightly, as she wave, and i run to my clinic again to get some tools, aish, why is she so beautiful!?

Yoona's Pov
Again, Yoongs never fails on making me laugh and smile, after cleaning the lobby, i check my list and my next task was to clean the pool area, pool? Do they even need a pool? Do they even swim?

I headed there and when i reached, the tools are there, I'm not surprised that the pool was full of leaves, now I'm going to work my bones on this shit.

I get the net and started to remove the leaves carefully, not wanting to drop on the water for i can't swim, the floor was slippery so i put so much care so i won't slip and fall, "Hey.", someone calls and i was so shock that i slips and fall, oh no, "Heellppp!", i shouted but then i fall, i struggled on going up the water until i was tired but i still have my senses, and someone dives and hold me and helps me to get up.

Jungkook's Pov
I was on the pool area, and i saw Yoona coming i hide first and watch her as she get the net and starts cleaning carefully, i decided to greet her, "Hey.", i guess i surprised her that she slips and fall, "Heellppp!", she shouted i knew that she can't swim, i throw the box and the letter on the ground i remove my casual unbuttoned suit only leaving me in my slocks, whit button up long sleeves and my black shoes, i dive in to the water and sees her, she was tired on struggling but she hasn't collapsed yet, i hold her bridal style and bring her up, we got out of the water and I put her on a bench, (i don't know what it's called, but it was the one near the pool that everybody laid on for sunbathing), and i sit besides her, she coughs and i rubbed her back, "Sorry if startled you.", i said and she looks at me, "I thought you hate me? Why not let me die there.", she said and it shook me, "I... I want to be nice to you.... I'm sorry if i acted that cruel on you.. Give me another chance?", i ask.

"Do you mean it?", she ask and i nodded lowering my head, "Ok then, i forgive you.", she said and i look at her with ny famous bunny smile, "Thank you, I'm glad you're safe.", i said and hugs her which in my supposed shock her, i let her go and look at her shocked face, "Oh sorry.", i said and giggles, and for the first time i saw her smile, so beautiful, "It's fine, I'm glad yiu decided to be nice to me.", she said, i held her hands, "Please let me court you, i really like you, i realize that i only want your attention that's why i annoy you so please.", she was so shock at my sudden confession, "O-ok...", she said and blushes, i hug her again and kissed her forehead, "Thank you! Promise you won't regret giving me this chance, and i won't lose with Yoongi hyung, now go to your room and change, I'll assign another maid for this, oh and after yiu change please go to my office, we'll talk about something, sweetie.", i said with a smirk and she just nodded heading inside.

Haha, I'll beat you Yoongi hyung, Yoona will be mine.

Yoona's Pov
"WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD!? JUNGKOOK, BECAME NICE!? HE LIKES ME!? WOW! IT EXCITES ME THOUGH, I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW COME I FORGIVE HIM THIS EASY! JUST WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING!?", i shouted to myself, i headed to my room and change into, a white shirt, shorts that reached my knee, a sandals, and i brush my wavy hair, that falls bouncy pass my shoulders, i look once again in the mirror and headed out to Jungkook's office.