•Chapter Forty Seven•

****Two days later-

****
Two days later-

Dustin's POV:
Love has never been easy for me. I've never really had a real relationship before. I've had many one night stands but those always went horribly wrong. I use to have girls always asking me out on dates when I wasn't a so called 'psychopath' - but now that has all changed because of the killer ruining my life.

I open my eyes and tiredly sat up in bed. I scan my eyes around my bedroom. The sun is shining through my window bright as ever. Beside me I find a pair of pink lace underwear, I pick them up while frowning with confusion.

Suddenly I get a head rush of memories of last night brutally entering my mind. The killer came to my house again and we had sex.

The pink lace underwear belonged to them.

-
-

Annalise's POV:
Dustin storms into chemistry class just before the late bell rung. Aggressively Dustin sat down in his chair next to mine. For some reason Dustin didn't seem to be in the best mood.

"How are you this morning?" I ask him in a whisper.

"Stop talking please."

"Wow, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning." I scoffed at Dustin's attitude.

"That is quite ironic because I actually did, Anna."

"Oh no, are you okay?"

Dustin simply nods his head.

I knew that he was lying to me. Something was definitely bothering Dustin and wanted to know what it was.

"You don't seem okay."

Dustin's exhaustingly sighs, "I am fine, Annalise."

"Well I am worried, Dustin." I admit. "You can't stop me from caring about you."

"Whatever...." He says with an attitude.

-
-

At lunch I'm surprised to see Miranda sitting at the table Jonas and I usually sit at. As I get closer to the table I see the two stoners giggling and hugging each other constantly. This was definitely strange, considering that they hate each other now.

"Hello?" I awkwardly greet them both, as I sat down in a chair.

"Wassup." Jonas greets back.

Miranda doesn't greet me at all. She doesn't even dare to show a fake smile or anything.

"So uh, are you two like besties again or something?" I curiously ask.

"We've actually decided to make it official." Jonas spoke with joy.

"Make what official?"

Suddenly out of nowhere the two stoners begin to kiss each other directly on the lips as if I wasn't sitting directly across from them. All I could do was sit in my chair in shock.

"You two are dating now?" My voice goes up an octave.

"Yep!" Jonas responded.

"That is so awesome I am so happy for you guys. I always knew you two secretly liked each other."

Jonas starts to blush uncontrollably. Miranda keeps a straight face as she stares me down with an attitude.

She most definitely still hates me but I don't care!

-
-

After school I dance around my bedroom to some music. I suddenly stop when I hear knocking coming from the front door downstairs. Instantly I turn my radio off and run out my bedroom to the front door. Before I decide to answer the door, I grab a big knife from the kitchen for some protection, just in case the killer is on the other side of the door.

"Who is it?" I call out loud, walking slowly towards the door.

"It's Dustin."

I immediately lower the knife in my palm and quickly open the door for him. I'm stunned when I see how handsome he is standing on the doorstep.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." I say, playfully hitting him in the chest. "Come inside."

Dustin walks inside the house chuckling, "Why do you have a knife, Anna?"

"I thought you were the killer." I explain, walking in the kitchen to put the knife back.

I look Dustin in the eyes and smile brightly while turning around towards him. I am instantly stunned when he suddenly leans in and kisses me on the lips. I'd have to admit, I am really liking this 'We Can Try' kind of relationship. I'm glad that Dustin and I are taking a shot at being happy together even if there is a psycho killer after us. All we need is each other.

The biggest smile comes across my face.
Dustin continues to smirk even as he leans in to kiss my lips again. He then suddenly picks me up and takes me to the living room couch. I laugh hysterically when we fall together on each other.
Dustin hovers over top of me and begins to take my clothes off slowly and passionately.

-
-
-
-