•Chapter Eleven•

****

****

For the rest of the lunch period I couldn't help but try to read their lips but unfortunately I'm HORRIBLE at reading lips. I start to notice a small smile coming across Dustin's lips as he continues to talk to Natasha. I soon realized that Natasha has won him. She did it, she cracked the system before me. I've never seen Dustin smile before. He almost cracked a smile for me earlier but he was fighting the urge.

What makes Natasha special?

I had to force myself to look away before I break down into tears in front of Miranda. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to see me cry, plus I don't want to embarrass myself.

Jonas finally comes back to the lunch table, surprisingly he seems to be a little sad instead of being more happy than he normally is. Miranda eagerly asks him, "How did it go?"

Jonas sighed deeply shaking his head, "Well it was going great until she almost kicked me in the nutsack, that bitch is luckily I have good reflexes."

"What did you say to her?" I ask, holding in my laughter.

"All I said was that I'd like for her to be my date for the Harvest Ball, but then I added a little bit of spice at the end."

"Oh no Jonas, please tell me you didn't ask her something sexual." Miranda groaned.

"You know I had to, Miranda. Who would I be if I didn't ask her something sexual." Jonas bites his lower lip, then laughed. Miranda covers her face with her hands and groaned even more.

-
-

After school, I decided to not go straight home. I didn't care if my dad got pissed with me for not following his rules, he should know by now that I don't give a shit about his dumb rules.

Me and Miranda follow Jonas on his skateboard to his house. The outside of his house is a tan color. When we're inside I realize the house is empty.
"Where are your parents?" I ask as we walk down to the basement.

"Their probably having rough car sex in a vacant parking lot, who knows really." Jonas shrugged.

"That is so disgusting." I grimaced hard at the thought of two middle aged people fucking.

Once we're down in the basement Jonas turns on a lamp that is sitting in a corner. When the room lights up I'm immediately amazed at how decorative the space is. There are a lot of posters on the wall and graffiti. In the middle of the basement is a king size bed. There is also a black couch on one side of the basement with a flat screen TV mounted on the wall.