•Chapter Forty Six•

The music stops playing on Dustin's cellphone. Things start to heat up fast between us as he strokes every inch of my body with his strong gentle hands. As I still grind against him I feel the same hand that unbuttoned my shorts slide down in the front of my underwear.

 As I still grind against him I feel the same hand that unbuttoned my shorts slide down in the front of my underwear

I lean my head back on his shoulder as Dustin's fingers play with my clit. I let out a soft moan as I feel two fingers slide inside me. Dustin continues to kiss my neck with his warm minty mouth. After a while he whispers, "You want more?"

"Please." I desperately moan to him.

He picks me up like I'm a bride on her wedding day and takes me to the bed. He lays me down gently then starts to take my white shorts off my body. I also help him undress too until we are both in our undergarments.

Dustin gently hovers over top of me and starts kissing my neck and collarbone more. I run my fingers through his very soft locks of hair. This is my very first time ever touching it. I never thought that this day would come, but finally it has and I am relieved.

"Kiss me." I plead in his ear.

Dustin darts his eyes up at me. One of his hands softly strokes the side of my face. I look down at his plump wet lips while bitting my bottom lip. Dustin leans in and plants a soft kiss on my lips. Butterflies flutter through my body playfully.
I can't believe I'm doing this right now. I can't even believe he is in my bed half naked.

After we kiss for a while he takes off my bra and throws it on the floor but keeps my underwear on. He begins to finger me again but this time it's more intense. With his other hand he plays with my boobs and sucks on my nipples.

"I'm going to cum!" I moan very loud as I feel my body about to explode.

"Not yet, Anna."

He slows his fingers down and adds a third finger inside me. I inhale sharply while I dig my nails in his back. Dustin fingers me even much faster now. Before I can say another word I begin to cum all over his skilled fingers. I stare up at my white ceiling as my orgasm shoots though me like a bullet. Dustin slowly pulls all three of his amazing fingers out of me.

I want more of him so bad. While I stare up at him I rub my clit underneath him. I can feel his bulge through his underwear against my thigh. He takes my hand off my clit and lowers his head down to my pussy. I grab hold of my sheets as I prepare myself for the best orgasm ever.

"Are you ready?" Dustin murmurs in his sexy deep voice.

-
-

Minutes go by and I realize that Dustin doesn't want to stop doing oral sex. He still hasn't even actually had sex with me yet. I don't want rush him into anything but I'm really horny right now.

I tug the back of his hair on purpose so he can look at me. "What is it, gorgeous?" He smirks.

"Are you going to make love to me now?" I innocently asks, twirling the ends of my hair.

The smirk on Dustin's lips fade away abruptly. This scares me a bit. His facial expression is now blank like it would be if we were at school.

Oh no.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask.

"I don't think you're ready for any of that, Annalise."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying that I don't think that is a good idea."

"Oh c'mon, it's not like the killer is going to know you had sex with me, Dustin."

"You'd be surprised at how quick the killer can find something out."

"What is this person a psychic or something?" I scoff rolling my eyes.

"No they are just really obsessed."

Sitting up in my bed let out a sigh, I move my messy hair out my face and styled it into a ponytail. Dustin comes up behind me with his arms around my waist. I ignore him while I pick my bra off the floor and put it back on.

"What are you doing?" He asks in a soft whisper.

"I'm putting my clothes back on. My father will be home soon so I think you should put your clothes back on too."

Dustin doesn't say anything after that. For the rest of the twenty five minutes we spend together we're silent. Once we're both clothed, we stand in front of my big window. I insist for him to leave out the front door downstairs but he refuses.

As he puts one leg out the window he tells me to come closer to him. At first I'm thinking he might kiss me on the lips but he doesn't, he leaves a wet kiss on the side of my face then proceeds to climb out my window.

I close my window shut and locked it once he was gone. I kinda feel let down I thought he was going to actually fuck me. Maybe he just wasn't ready yet.

-
-
-
-