Chapter 11: Xiao Dizi (Little Disciple) Part 1

Start from the beginning

            "Shima (Is that so)?" The young boy inquired and raised his left eyebrow while he slightly puckered his lips. 

            Well, the young girl was certainly going to take some time to heal from her mother's recent loss.  But like she had been saying...it was her mother's fate and perhaps it was her mother's time to leave, therefore what other question could the child ask?  She was too young to question fate, and so Little Zhuqin decided to live in the present and enjoy the moments.  It was...as simple as that.  Besides, what else could go wrong?  She was just a developing child who had yet to explore the deep ends of the cultivation world.  What would go wrong?

            What could possibly go wrong?

            Unbeknown to Little Zhuqin...the prophecy?

            What prophecy? 

            Then the young girl began, "Aiya...A Ying, tai re le (A Ying, it is too hot) (゚Д゚;)."

            "Ah?" Wei Ying replied with a sweat dropping down the side of his head.

            "Zhexie maotan...ni zhidao shi shei gei wo zheme duo maotan ma (These blankets...do you know who gave me so many blankets)?  Qishi...shasi wo le (Truth is...it is killing me)        ⊙︿⊙," Little Zhuqin said with a smile, trying not to sound too offensive. 

            By the looks of the young girl, Wei Ying knew she did not mean harm in anyway and her innocent tone of voice truly did not mean she did not like that person who gave her so many blankets (lol).  Well, Wei Ying was the one who gave Little Zhuqin all those blankets so if he said something...she would not mind would she?

            The young girl lightly snickered a laugh and cleared her throat, "Oooo...yuanlai shi ni a (Oh, so it was you) (ᗒᗨᗕ)."

            The young lad let out a small gasp and took a few steps back.

            "You...how?"

            "Shenme (What)?  Ni...haipa le ma (Are you afraid) (o>艸<)?" Little Zhuqin chuckled as she tried moving around in the thick mountain of blankets.

            Wei Ying joyfully laughed, "Wo (Me)?  Pa shenme (Afraid of what)?"

            The young girl cheerfully inquired, "...Ni cai a (You guess)

(ㆁᴗㆁ✿)."

            "Wo...(I)..."

            With that being said, the two children exchanged a small wave of laughter just as Jiang Cheng politely knocked on the door and walked into the room.  He was holding a tray of steaming lotus rib soup and a hot cup of bitter medicine.    

            "Ahh?  Wei Ying, what are you doing here ('゚з゚)?" Jiang Cheng questioned and approached the two.

            Wei Ying chuckled a bit, "Ni shuo shenme (What are you saying)?  Wo DANGRAN zai zheli bei (Of COURSE I am here).  Zaishuo le, zhishi wo de fangjian bei, bushi ma (Besides this is my room, is that not right) (*・ε・*)?"

            Jiang Cheng just let out a small ridiculing laugh, "Heh, this is your room but even you do not know how to properly take care of guests."

            "Keren (Guests)?  Ei, wo gaosu ni a (Hey, let me tell you).  A Qin bushi keren, ta shi Jiang shushu meili he keai de....xiao dizi (A Qin is not a guest, she is uncle Jiang's beautiful and adorable...little disciple) (⊙ᗜ⊙)," Wei Ying explained and confidently crossed his arms together.