Chapter 11: Xiao Dizi (Little Disciple) Part 2

A few months into the heat of summer, Little Zhuqin began her years of training in Yunmeng as Jiang Fengmian's favorite little disciple.

Although it felt like she arrived into the lotus city a few days ago, this was certainly a sudden change for the young girl but as long as she saw this opportunity to explore a new world and make new friends, Little Zhuqin took the chance to try to make everyday a beautiful day. With her personal purple designed garment, the young Jin maiden immersed herself into the usual routine of the Yunmeng Jiang disciples. Well, studying the ethics of the cultivation world was also part of her responsibility but if she was honest herself, the training in Lanling Jin (compared to Yunmeng) was not THAT intense (hehe). It was perhaps true that Lanling Jin was the wealthiest sect in the cultivation world since all the young girl ever did was practice her dancing and music skills along with some graceful fighting proficiency with her fan. In other words, the wealthier the clans were, the more luxuries they received and the less they were likely to work twice as hard...was probably what other cultivation clans were thinking.

For the young girl, although the training and studying process in her new home was tense and sometimes quite tiring, the six-year-old had faith that her knowledge in Yunmeng would be worth every blooming flower when she left two and half years from then.

For Jiang Fengmian and Ziyuan, they both did not forget their bet that they made a few months ago in terms of who Little Zhuqin would potentially choose for her future cultivation partner. The two parents had been keeping watch on their little A Ling and with two and half more years to come, Fengmian could already predict who Little Zhuqin favored the most as her best...friend.

"A Ying! A Cheng! б(>ε<)∂"

Carrying her long and heavy seven-stringed guqin, Little Zhuqin quickly ran along the zig-zag bridge to get to the small side pavilion. As she ran towards the two boys, they both looked her way and could see a long golden designed guqin wiggling side to side. In other words, the young girl was too short to see therefore she basically calculated where she was running (hehe) (≧ω≦)ゞ.

As Little Zhuqin slowly reached them like a little penguin waddling side to side, Wei Ying let out a laugh, "Pft, A Qin haha... (Ŏ艸Ŏ)"

It was only obvious the Wei youngster was laughing at the young girl's attempt to properly run with her guqin (hehe). ...Although her running certainly resembled a baby penguin.

"Wo dao le (I have arrived) (ᗒᗨᗕ)," The young girl joyfully said while she also let out a small giggle.

Although it was the usual, Jiang Cheng crossed his arms and confusingly raised one of his eyebrows with a small smile, "Again, why were you running? And with that big instrument of yours... (*ノ_<*)"

"Haha, tai keai le (Too cute) (Ŏ艸Ŏ)!" Wei Ying chuckled again. "A Qin, if I remember, you were not able to carry that guqin by hand but now you can actually run with it? And you are not even out of breath!"

The young girl cheerfully looked at herself and carefully set her guqin on top of the stone table. When she observed herself, Little Zhuqin was certainly not out of breath. She briefly remembered just how she stumbled here when trying to carry her guqin in front of her but now...perhaps her little arms were certainly getting stronger. Now, with Jiang Cheng present, the young girl knew that flattering herself would only result in an upset Jiang Cheng. In one month she had been in Yunmeng, Little Zhuqin could already count the times the Jiang youngster got angry at the young girl for sharpening her cultivation skills and using tiny words to praise herself.

At that moment alone, Little Zhuqin could only contently smile at Wei Ying but even this innocent smile made Jiang Cheng secretly displeased (hehe).