Chapter 30: Untitled

Zoe

Woah. We pulled away & dove back in for another kiss. Damn, he's sexy. Wait a minuet, what the hell am I saying? Fuck, I forgot all about Tyler's defrauding ass. I hate him for what he's done to me but it doesn't mean I should go behind his back and mirror his act. But...

He looked me in the eyes and chuckled, "Wow... That was... wow!"

I blushed, glancing away. "Yeah, it was..."

It was no longer comfortable for me because I'm now labeled a cheater. Something I'll never be proud of. As a matter of fact, I hate myself right now for even coming to his house.

I suppose he seen how vexatious I was because he looked at me concerned.

"Um, is there something wrong?" He put his hand on my arm.

I placed it back into his lap, "N-No, there's not." I stood up, slowly.

"Where are you going? Are you about to leave?"

I twisted the knob, "Actually, yes."

He hopped in front of the door, holding my waist. "Why? Don't you like me?"

"I do b-but.."

"Zoe, say it!" He tightened his grip on my waist.

"I'm not single!" I screamed, on the hem of crying.

I dropped my head into his chest but quickly he pushed me away, walking to the opposite side of the room.

"Cedric-" I started.

"No, I don't want to fucking hear you!"

"But-"

"But what?! There's nothing to say, bitch!"

I was startled when he called me out of my name. How dare he? He should be angry but not furious with me. It was just a kiss, not sex!

"Why are you so fucking pissed anyways?! I've only known you for a couple of days! Our relationship hasn't even evolved yet!"

"Dude, I don't know why but I caught feelings quick as shit for you! And know you're taken? Fuck out of here." He rolled his eyes.

"So?! Who's fault is that!? Yours, not mine!"

"So you're telling me all this time you haven't felt anything?!" He glowered at me.

I sighed, "I have but obviously this isn't going to work. You're lucky I didn't wait after sex to tell you! Not like it was going to happen anyways..."

"Dude, just get the hell out!"

"Fine! Fuck you too, homeboy!" I screamed, slamming the door behind me.

Ugh, fuck him! He's caught all up in his feelings and shit, he needs to chill the fuck out. I'm lucky our relationship ended right there because it would've been hell if we continued seeing each other.

Fuck! Why am I even crying over him right now? No matter how hard I tried, my brain would not let me stop crying. Obviously I care a lot about him but it'll never work.

I walked home, caught in a ton of feelings. I passed Tyler's house & he was sitting on his stoop, drinking juice with his board beneath his feet. He looked at me & I looked away. I wasn't really in the mood for him but he came running up to me anyways.

I unlocked my door as he tapped my shoulder from behind, "Yo, what's wrong, Zo?" He came concern, wiping my tears with his thumbs.

I sniffled, "I'm fine you could leave now." I stepped inside, motioning to shut the door.

He stuck his foot in it & eyed me, "I'm not fucking leaving until you tell me what happened. I understand you're angry at me and shit but I deserve to know what's going on."

I sighed, looking down at his foot, "Tyler, I said I was fine."

"No the hell you're not! I'm spending the night," He pushed the door wide open, barging in. "until you tell me what happened."

Suddenly, I broke down again. Tyler walked me over to the couch & sat me on his lap, rubbing my back.

"Shhh.." He shushed me, kissing my forehead.

He bounced me on his lap as if I was a baby. Ugh, I needed this. At the end of the day, Tyler's the only one I really want to be with.

Tyler

What in the hell was she crying about? I'd feel bad as fuck if she was cry because of me. She wouldn't tell me what happened, though. She was crying so damn much I couldn't even pester her about it.

But she needed a shoulder to cry on & mine is always free when it comes to her. I just hope she feels better soon. It breaks my heart to see her cry, man..