Chapter 25: French (1/2)

Eddy

We got the faggot, Tyler. It's only a matter of time until Zoe & the wolves come running for him.

We sat his unconscious body in a chair and tied him up.

"So we're going to wait for the wolves or should we start now?" I asked, loading our pistol.

"We'll wait til' they get here. And put that thing down," She lowered the gun, "You're making me scared."

"I have to load it, though." I laughed, slipping it into my back pocket.

After our weaponry was organized, we set them down on the forest floor. Tyler was still knocked out which was good. But he began twitching & shit so he should wake soon. Fuck.

Sarah

Tyler should wake any minuet now. Before he wakes up, I just had to sneak a little kiss. If he was conscious, he wouldn't approve. His lips looked so damn delicious. I licked mine and climbed into his lap.

I rubbed his cheek & moaned, "Damn, I love you so much...but you're so damn ignorant! Love me instead of that bitch. Hopefully you'll come to your senses when you wake up."

I kissed his lips & neck over & over. If we weren't expecting visitors, I would've fucked him raw right here.

Zoe

We followed Travis into the woods & heard diabolic chuckles. That had to be them. We arrived as their heads snapped towards us. Sarah was straddling Tyler & kissing him. Why wasn't he resisting? Let alone, moving?

"What the fuck?!" I screamed, charging towards her.

Dominique held me back, "Don't do anything that might get you shot at! Chill! They have a fucking gun!"

I finally relaxed myself & looked up at... Eddy? What the flying fuck? Why was he here?

"Eddy?! What-" I started.

"Missed me?" He came up to me & hugged me.

I pushed him away, "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"He's with me!" Sarah butted in, hopping off Tyler's lap.

I eyed him, "So you're the other person?"

"Yeah." He smiled.

"You fucking bitch! How could you!?" I spat at him, running over to Tyler.

He was still unconscious. I hugged him from behind & whispered in his ear. "Wake up, Tyler. Please, wake up." I repeated.

Surprisingly, his eyes flickered open as he adjusted to his surroundings.

"Zoe? Where the fuck am I and why am I tied up?" He tried freeing his feet & hands.

"Sarah and Eddy kidnapped you. The wolves and I came to help but they're armed." I whispered, "Watch what you do and say, ok?"

"Ok but Eddy? Why's he here?"

"I don't know but-"

"Tyler! You're awake!" Eddy pranced over to us. "Had a nice nap, huh?"

"Eddy, why the fuck am I tied up?" Tyler muttered at him.

"You'll find out soon enough."

"I thought we were boys, bastard! Why did you team up with Sarah?"

"I thought we were boys as well, bitch but you had me fucked up."

"Oh really? How?"

"When you thought I fucked Zoe and punched me in the nose for your false ass assumptions."

"Dude, it was a mistake! What else was I supposed to think? You were in and out of her house everyday!"

"Why couldn't you just ask me?! I would've kept it one hundred and five with you, dude and you know that!"

"Is that what this fuck ass shit is about?! Just cause I thought you were fucking my girlfriend?! Get over it, pussy!"

"Tyler, relax. I don't think-" I started.

"No, I'm letting him know he's a bitch! He's fucking crying because I thought he was fucking you! Big whoop!"

"I'm your boy, faggot! Why would I do that?! Why are we even fucking friends for if you can't trust me?!"

"I don't know, nigga! You tell me! Caught up in your feelings and shit!"

"The fuck I'm not! I was fucking punched 'cause Tyler loves to assume!"

"Whoa, whoa, woah." Tyler laughed, "I think I know what this is about..."

"What is it about then, fag? Is this another one of your assumptions?"

"You're fucking mad because I have Zoe. You're fucking jealous!" Tyler laughed at him. "And you know you can't have her 'cause she's with me and carrying my baby! Hahahaha! I fucking pieced it together! This bitch is jealous!"

"You said I couldn't have her?"

"Yes, nigga. That's what the fuck I said."

Eddy laughed, "Really, then?"

He turned towards me as my stomach sank.

Oh fuck.