34

please vote (◕‿◕)♡

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

MOUNTAINS
11 ᴘᴍ

"You're lying." Brooke's eyes pierced through Hoseok's.

"I'm not lying." Hoseok crossed his arms.

"How do you know then?"

"You really want me to tell you what I heard?" Hoseok raised his brow.

Brooke nodded, making Hoseok lean towards her ear to whisper. Her pupils grew as he moved away, pursing her lips in the process. "You're lying."

"Not again." Hoseok groaned.

"He really said that?" Brooke raised her brows.

"Yeah." He shrugged his shoulders. "I wonder how long they've been hiding this for?"

"They probably did dirty things while we were in the tent, who know? Jimin's been telling me how he's obsessed with kitchen sex recently." Hoseok snickered.

"No way, I know Rae's still a virgin." Brooke crossed her arms. "She's just too innocent."

"Everyone's innocent until they meet Park Jimin." He remarked.

"I was bad, even before I met that dick." Brooke scoffed.

"Listen." He grabbed her shoulders. "We should just play it cool and pretend like we don't know a thing."

"So you want us to sort of spy on them?"

"I'd rather you use the word observe, so we don't seem like creeps." Hoseok gave her a fake smile.

"Fine, how are we supposed to observe them when they're in that room?" Brooke asked.

"I'll call them out to play a game of truth or dare. Do you think they'll fall for it?" Hoseok questioned Brooke.

"I guess we'll find out." She smirked.

"I feel like they're gonna find out if we keep acting all nice and friendly with each other." I folded my arms against my chest.

"Then we'll just do the exact opposite." Jimin whispered as a devilish smirk appeared on his face.

"I get where you're going with this, and I don't like it." I lowered my brows. "You want us pretend like we hate each other, right?"

"look at you, you're so smart." Jimin cooed, pinching my cheeks.

"There's one thing you should know about me if we're going to make this relationship work. I really despise being touched, so if you wanna keep your manhood, then I suggest you get off." I hissed, and he quickly removed his hands.