16

please vote (◕‿◕)♡

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

ʀᴀᴇ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ

"Brooke this is the fifth time you've called, is everything okay?" My father asked through the phone.

"I-I need to get in contact with Rae sir." She said over and over again.

She's been calling since the morning, trying to talk to me, but I refused to take calls from anyone. She was there, and so was Hoseok. I couldn't believe it.

"Sir, I'm coming over." She insisted, hanging up the phone.

"I-um okay.." He narrowed his eyes as the line cut off.

TEN MINUTES LATER

"Good morning Brooke, how a—

"Good, good." She quickly addressed him, running up the staircase.

I heard her voice from downstairs, followed by footsteps coming towards my room. I jolted to the door, trying to push it closed, just as she opened it.

"Let me in." She spoke between her teeth, while her focus was on trying to break the door open.

I was stronger than Brooke was, but she did have an advantage on me. Her ability to kick through anything. This girl played soccer since she was five.

She stood back, and harshly kicked at the door, sending me to the floor. Plan b, jump out the window. I ran over to the ledge, but was pulled back by my arms.

"Let go of me you psychopath." I screamed as she tried to pin me down.

"Just shut up and listen to me!" She said before squealing as I pinched her.

"You're a traitor." I yelled, while tackling her on the floor.

"I'm—

"Everything okay ladies?" My father walked by my room, curious as to what all the yelling was about.

"Y-Yeah w—

"We're fine." Brooke panted as she moved the bits of hair out of her face.

"I was just teaching her a new move I learned in karate class. Want me to show you again?" I threatened.