3

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

C H A P T E R  T H R E E

exam day

7  ᴀᴍ

"Hand in your test as you leave." Mrs Wells handed the stack of papers to the last person in each row.

"Jimin, give me the test." I rolled my eyes.

He place his arm behind me, and handed the stack to Jungkook, who passed it down the row. I was about to raise my hand, when Jimin threw the paper at me.

"You're welcome." He narrowed his eyes.

I glared at him. "Thanks asshole."

"You may start the test."

I looked down at paper, and answered the problems I already knew.

"Psst."

I turned my head, to see Jimin staring at me."

"Get lost." I whispered.

He scooted his chair closer, and wrote something on my paper. I looked down at the words.

If you give me the answers to the test, I'll give you my dick in return ;)

I looked up, to find him smirking. "Do we have a deal baby?"

I flicked him off, and he harshly kicked my chair.

"Jimin, Rae. Hand in your tests."

Jimin pushed his chair back. He chuckled as he walked past Jungkook. I looked down at the test, and internally screamed.

"Rae, hand over the test."

I looked at Jimin, who crossed his arms. The playful smile on his lips irked me. I slowly handed it to her, and glared at the floor.

"Both of you in the hallway now."

Jimin opened the door, letting it shut as I came over. "You're such a dick head. Look what you did."

He leaned against the wall. "All you had to do was say yes."

I scoffed. "You're such a disgusting person."

I stopped talking when the teacher walked into the hall. She held up the paper, and waited for a response.

"I-it was Jimin." I explained.

He hid his face, while laughing.

"You think this is funny?"

He looked up at the teacher. "Not at all Sharen."