24

please vote (◕‿◕)♡

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

I hugged my shivering body, trying to stay warm in the freezing weather

I hugged my shivering body, trying to stay warm in the freezing weather. The porch lights at my house were on, but my parents were still at the dinner. I reached into the flower pot, digging around for the key.

"Come on.." I groaned as my hand was covered in soil. I finally found the key, dusting my hand off in the process.

"Home sweet home." I sighed as I stepped inside, shutting the door behind me.

I didn't want to think about tonight, because if I did, that meant I cared. The fridge was just calling my name, telling me to eat more calories than I should in day. I kicked my heels off, and pulled the fridge handles. "Leftovers—? nope, vegetables—? eh, pizza?" I smiled as I grabbed the box.

I jumped on the couch, sitting in a position that threatened to rip my dress. I opened the box of pizza, dumping a pile of ranch on the side. I grabbed the remote, turning the tv on. The first thing that came up was a couple having a steamy make out session in a crammed bedroom. I frowned as my thumb slammed onto the channel button.

"This is better." I smiled as I sat back with the box of pizza in my lap.

Sixteen Candles is one of the most popular movies that came out this year. I grabbed a water bottle next to me and looked up to see a teenage boy receiving an implied blowjob on tv. I rolled my eyes, reaching for the power button on the remote.

"Suddenly everyone wants to be romantic." I crossed my arms, and my mind began to wander.

"You're different—." I inaccurately mocked Jimin's voice. "What a piece of shit."

"Who's a piece of shit?"

I screamed at the top of my lungs, throwing the box of pizza at the intruder. I jumped over the couch, hiding behind it. The sound of footsteps were getting louder, as my heartbeat grew faster. I slowly peaked through my hand and frowned when I saw Brooke covered in pizza sauce.

"Brooke—?" I slowly stood, using the couch to help me. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I came to check on you." She wiped the red sauce on off her cheek. "You left the front door unlocked."

"I did—?" I quietly whispered.

"Yes." She mockingly whispered back. "So—?" She smirked as she laid back on my couch.

"What?" I gave her an odd look.

"I heard from—you know, some people.." Brooke twirled her hair around her finger. "That you and Jimin had a little date night."