29

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

I hugged my body to give me warmth as my eyes drifted to sleep

I hugged my body to give me warmth as my eyes drifted to sleep. Hours must've past by since I was last awake, but it was better for me after all. As I rested my head on the window, the sun beamed a warm light to my cheeks, making my lips curve.

"Rae—!" Jimin screamed my name, and my eyes immediately darted open to see—nothing.

"You're so fucking annoying." I narrowed my eyes, before punching his shoulder.

"You've been sleeping for too long." He glanced over at me. "I though you might've been dead."

"Yeah, that's definitely the way you check." I crossed my arms over my chest.

We continued to drive under the tunnel, in a very comfortable darkness that made me want to close my eyes again. Jimin slapped my thigh making me alert again. I gave him a warning look, and a small chuckle escaped his lips.

"I can't let you sleep."

"and why not." I raised a brow.

"Because." He drove out of the tunnel and my jaw nearly fell to the floor.

Mountains towered around us, as if it were some beautifully painted picture. I looked back at Jimin, noticing the smile on his face as he enjoyed mine.

"I can't believe I'm really seeing this right now." I blinked my eyes a few times. "Has it really been a day already?"

"After the last stop we made, remember when I needed to pee and I made you blush." He lowered a brow. "Well, we just continued driving after that."

"You didn't make me blush you idiot." I rolled my eyes at his unexpected comment.

"We'll go with that if it makes you feel any better."

"So we're actually in Colorado?" I lifted myself out of my seat to get a better view. "It's so different than Brooklyn." I just came to the obvious realization.

"You've got the most important part of Brooklyn with you." Jimin ruffled my hair so that it all fell in my face.

"wow." I quickly pushed the hair from my eyes, and pressed my face against the window. "People get to climb those—?" I watched families and groups walk towards a mountain climbing path.

"Those aren't really for the public." Jimin explained to me. "I'm guessing those people are professional rock climbers."

"Damn." I whispered to myself.

Jimin gave me a quick glance, before swerving into the next lane. I widened my eyes as he drove into the mountain climbing lot. This guy isn't serious is he?