27

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"We should get going." I tried to smile, distracting him from my burning cheeks.

"Let me just grab one more thing." He promised, before walking over to the kitchen counter.

"What do you need your keys for—?" I tilted my head.

"What are you being so nosy for—?" Jimin raised a brow.

"Touché asshole." I punched his shoulder as we walked outside.

Poor Brooke and Hoseok have been waiting in my house for what seemed like hours. I'm hoping they didn't break anything, or disturbingly make out on my kitchen floor. Do people even do that—?

"Brooke, open up." I shouted, while throwing my fist at the door. "I don't even remember locking it." I mumbled as Jimin stood next to me.

"I think we can both take a wild guess as to why the door is locked." He smugly whispered.

I heard footsteps running towards the door, and then a bam—!

I glanced over at Jimin with a blank expression, before covering my mouth with my hands. "Did she just—?"

"Fall—? Yeah."

Hoseok's laugh could be heard from outside as he ran to the door instead of helping Brooke. I guess it really was a sight to see. He pulled the door open, still snickering as his girlfriend laid on the floor.

"It's not what it looks like." She groaned in pain.

I shook my head while walking in and reached for Brooke's hand. "So, you wanna continue hanging up the lights."

"Dammit Rae, you're ideas are so fun, I don't think I can physically take it." Jimin scornfully mocked my idea.

"Let's hear your idea, lover boy." Hoseok walked over to his side.

"Lets drive somewhere out into the middle of the wilderness, drop Rae and Brooke off with some hidden camera's and watch it all on tv."

"I have a better idea." Brooke narrowed her eyes as she walked forward. "Let's tie Jimin to the front of our car and drive into a building."

"Then you'd just be killing yourself as well." He raised his brow.

"Fuck, you're right." She sighed.

"Jimin." I stepped forward. "Your idea wasn't too bad, except for the part where you drop me and Brooke off in the middle of no where."

"It isn't—?" Jimin eyes were confused.