°•°• Prologue •°•°

Vongola Head Quarters; It has 2 sides, one that you could easily spotted once you entered their territory, while the other side is one that you'll never see in your life if you are not the main family or their special guest.

The secretive side or the one that rumoured as 'the safe house' was actually located right bellow the mansion. Specially made by the best engineers alive seemingly that protection was just as essential as breathing when you're living as big fishes in the world-- let alone, underworld.

Even so, as much such a life could twist a person, Sawada Tsunayoshi isn't that kind of person who just snapped for no reason. The last two hours he has was just that stressful that he slams his door.

Taking a seat on the corner of his bed he sighed heavily, "those fuckers..."

-it's unusual for him to actually gets into the battlefield himself. Yet today, some people are stupid enough to ambush him when he's having a meeting.

Granted, he knew that the meeting would've ended up disaster, though he also believes that he could leave unscratched either way. Afterall, his guardians are just that good. Still, that doesn't mean that the whole scenario didn't get impaled in his mind.

People often thought that since he's been living as a mafia all his life and been taking over the mantle since he was none but eighteen-- which it was 5 years ago, he would've been used with the reeks of blood and what not. Where in reality, Tsuna was just a great actor.

Sure he's the most brilliant in his line of job, but that doesn't nesecerally means that he likes on his way of living. He kills people, yes. But he's also has the biggest heart one could possibly have. It was so contradicting, it's almost ironic. For an angel to live as a devil.

But hey, life's not fair for everyone, and he was just unlucky to be the chosen one...

Not that he would care, or at least not right now when he has his his sky-lion, Natsu to cuddle along with his favourite plushie, Kummie.

Tsuna giggled when Natsu licked away the blood, sweat, and tears from his face. He was too tired to wash up, and all that he wanted right now is a good night sleep.

The urge intensifies when Natsu dragged a light blue binkie from under the pillow before then putting it near Tsuna's mouth, in which the brunet easily silp it in with a big smile, "thankie..." he said, while the fluffball replies with a soft "gao"

Not so long later, the he can no longer stop himself from closing his eyes, the temptation was too overwhelming, therefore Tsuna immediately muttered, "Nighty night, minna..." -where with that said, he instantly fell into the deep slumber...

Certainly, no one would've ever guessed that such a ruthless man like him could be a cute little...