NEW BOOK

"What is destined will reach you, even if it be underneath two mountains. What is not destined, will not reach you, even if it be between your two lips!"

Whatever is meant for you will be coming your way, while you are led and directed toward it.

As for that which is not meant for you, you will be deflected from it as it is turned aside from you.

Most things we worry about never happen. How much pain they have cost us, the evils which have never happened. We poison our lives with fear of burglary and shipwreck, and the house is never burgled, and the ship never goes down. If you see ten troubles coming down the road, you can be sure that nine will run into the ditch before they reach you.

Go easy on yourself, for the outcome of all affairs is determined by Allah's decree. If something is meant to go elsewhere, it will never come your way, but if it is yours by destiny, from you it cannot flee - Umar bin al Khattab (RA)

Worry affects the circulation, the heart, the glands, the whole nervous system, and profoundly affects heart action.

Read my new book " Way back home"

The story is dedicated to all single sisters who want to get married.

It's a story about a girl who had lost faith in Allah and thought nothing good was going to happen.  It's a story where we will find out how this girl gains her faith back and finally finds her way back home.

It's for the first time that I m writing a story on my own.  Inshaa Allah will give my 100 % to it.  Hope you will give this book a chance .

Jazakumullahu khairan 💖