No! It 's too dangerous.

"Please." Rose came up to me and begged. She has cute eyes and oh man I couldn't stop staring at them.

She is really my weakness.

"No." Connor said but I interrupted him.

"Fine. But if something happens we are going home."

"Thank you." Rose came and hugged me tightly then went next to Connor and hugged him as well.

I could feel Connors eyes look at me. He was shocked about Rose and I hugging.

"We will go and get ready." Rose screamed.

Amanda and Rose ran towards her room. Connor stared at me with killing eyes but I just smirked.

-

Roses POV

"This one?" Amanda showed me a blue skirt with a black crop top.

"No. To revealing."

Amanda says "We will never find you any outfit with you not liking anything."

"Keep looking, maybe there's more." I said. Amanda continued checking when she pulled out the perfect dress. It was a black skinny dress with straps on the shoulders and it was mid-thigh.

"Try it!!!" Amanda shrieked and threw me the black dress. I headed to the bathroom and put on the dress. It looked like it was my own skin. It showed my curves and a lot of leg. I had never used this type of clothing, and I can't go clubbing with pants.

I got out of the bathroom and Amanda was wearing a blue skirt and black crop top.

"Time for makeup."

"No way your doing my makeup." I warned her before she even touched my face. Amanda always does her make up and in my opinion I prefer to stay without it.

"Just a little bit. You need to look presentable and hot."

"Is this dress not enough." I shrugged.

"No." She grabbed her make up and started putting stuff in my face. She straightened my hair and she stayed with her curly one. I looked completely different. With makeup on my face and revealing clothes. This is not me. But damn we look hot.

"We are ready!" We finally put our high heels and we both grabbed our phones. I was hell of excited. We walked down and I saw the boys all dressed up nicely.

I saw Jason and he looked like a fucking Greek god . He was wearing a black shirt with black ripped jeans and nice shoes. You could see his tattoos and muscles coming out of the shirt. He grabs his leather jacket and puts it on, I could swear I was drooling.

We both stared at each other with lust in our eyes. He came closer to me and I felt his arm go around my waist. I felt sparks go through my entire body and I liked it.

"You're too revealing." He whispers in my ear. I felt his breath against my neck and he gently started kissing it.

"Ready guys?" My brother asked. I pushed myself away from Jason and went to the door. Some cars were waiting for us outside. We divided into two groups and I went with Amanda, Dylan, Mike, Andre, and Steve. On the other cars were Stephen, Lorenzo, Cole, Jason, Connor, and Ace.

I closed the door of the car and headed to the club. I was checking my phone when I received an unknown message.

unknown: Have fun with your friend's little one.

Xx

I forgot about him. I thought I got rid of him. I will eliminate this contact, maybe it's just a prank. I didn't realize we were right in front of the club. I turned off my phone and just pretend that nothing happened.