Prologue

Four turtles were sitting on a rooftop doing their nightly patrols. Their names were Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and finally, Michelangelo. The youngest one, Mikey, was bored and decided to try and entertain himself through means of his brothers.

Mikey's P.O.V:

"Ugh, guys, I am so bored," I groaned.

"Well, we can always talk about the new security system I built in the lair," responded Donnie.

"The what?" I asked.

"You know, all the cameras I built around the lair. So if someone tries to sneak in, we'll know," said Donnie.

"How?" asked Raph.

"Well, once I set up the motion sensors, we can detect an intruder via our T-phones. All of us are already connected to the system, so we'll all receive it," said Donnie.

"Uuuggggh!" I groaned again.

"Shh, stop being so loud Mikey, we're on the lookout for the Kraang. We can't risk being heard," said Leo.

"What's the point Leo? Mikey can't understand that since he has shell-for-brains," teased Raph.

I rolled my eyes. I know Raph was joking, but that didn't mean his "jokes" weren't hurtful. I decided to stay shut. "Guys, I think I see them," said Donnie.

"Finally, some real action," replied Raph.

And sure enough, we saw a bunch of Kraang droids hauling something out of the warehouse they were scoping out. Raph jumped down and was the first to attack. The rest of us soon joined him. Leo slashed his katanas, Donnie twirled his bo staff, Raph stabbed with his sais, and I threw around my nunchucks. I dodged a laser shooting at me and kicked a droid approaching me. I used my nunchucks to wack another droid across the head. "Mikey, they're getting away with the container! Use your chain to grab it!" yelled Leo as he ducked a punch from a droid.

I tried to use my chain, but instead of grabbing the container, I went a little too high. My nunchuck curved and hit Raph square on the head. "MIKEY! What the shell is wrong with you," said Raph as he cupped his head.

He looked dizzy, I could see a large bruise, but that didn't stop him from fighting. Yet the Kraang took this as an opportunity to grab the container and escape. "Oh no you don't!" yelled Donnie as he threw his staff at the container.

It hit the droids and they dropped the container. It popped open to reveal some power crystals from Dimension X. "Holy Chulupa!" yelled Donnie, "That's a lot of crystals."

But as Donnie said that, portals started to form all around them and Droids started coming out of them. "Ah! There's too many of them. Fall back everyone, fall back!" exclaimed Leo.

But I had another idea. I grabbed one of the laser guns on the ground and aimed it at the crystals. "Mikey, what are you- MIKEY, NO!!!" yelled Donnie.

But too late, I had already pressed the trigger. The reason I did this was not to endanger myself or my brothers, but to destroy the crystals and the Droids at the same time. It would be like Master Splinter says, 'Kill two birds with one stone.'

True, I didn't expect the explosion to be as big as it was, but my plan still worked anyway. Yeah, my brothers don't realize that I'm not as dumb as they think I am. In fact, I'm a lot more skilled than they think. But that's for a different time. As the explosion happened, my whole team was pushed back by the impact.

We all groaned. The kraang have been destroyed AND they didn't get their crystals. Today seemed like a win, or so I thought. As it turns out, Donnie's arm was cut. I don't know how, but it looked as though it hurt. In today's mission, the only ones who got unscathed were me and Leo.