Chapter 31: The Game Changer

Chapter 31:

He threw me onto the bed, climbing on top of me before I could try to get away and pinning me underneath him so that I couldn't move my legs. He moved to pull my shirt off and I slapped him hard across the face. His jaw moved to the side with the force of the impact but the blow did nothing to stop him from removing my clothes, it only made him grab both of my wrists and pull them above my head. I continued to struggle and scream at him as he undressed me with lust-filled eyes and a dark expression. It was like he was in a trance. It was like he couldn't hear my screams of knowing terror at all. He started kissing down my bare neck and collarbone, letting out a low growl in the back of his throat as he pushed himself even closer into me than before.

He was going to rape me.

He was going to rape me again.

And I couldn't stop him. My feet were trapped, my arms and hands fettered, and my voice was as useless as tits on a bull. I couldn't out muscle him. My fear wasn't enough to give him pause.

He didn't care.

All he cared about was breeding me.

He was like a bull that would run a cow to death trying to mount her. He was an animal.

And I was helpless.

Hot tears started to pour down my face and a sob stuck in my throat as my struggling became quieter. He moved to kiss the other side of my neck where he had originally marked me.

"When Mate is with pups Mate will love us." The animal growled into my neck. "The Mate will love us."

The thoughts of the Monster made me think of Norma. Norma who had been so full of spunk and spirit, warped into a submissive lump of a girl by a monster. Infected by the Monster spawn and now compliant.

He wanted to make me like her.

He wanted me to be a shell of who I really was. The real Juniper. The girl that took crap from no one. The girl that made threats and always followed through.  The Juniper who would stay up late to build rockets in her back yard with her dad. The girl that had to be pried away from the dead corpse of her father.

He wanted to break me. He was going to kill me but leave me breathing, leave me as nothing better than a walking corpse.

He moved to pull off his pants.

And with that one motion something snapped inside of me.

He would never break me.

A vicious animistic growl escaped my mouth before I attacked him with the only thing that was left to me.

My teeth.

I bit into his shoulder so hard that blood spurted into my mouth accompanied by an audible crack in my jaw at the odd angle and massive force my masseter muscle put into the bite. The Monster suddenly let go of my hands, yelping in surprise. My hands shot out on their own accord and grabbed the first thing I could reach, swinging the heavy object without really knowing what it was directly into the side of his head.

The Monster growled low in pain as the object broke against his face, cutting his temple in the process.

The object just happened to be the lamp off off the night stand. My body jerked away from his and I fell out of the bed and onto the floor, rolling quickly into a crouch and backing myself toward the bookshelf. The Monster stared at me for a moment, his eyes still darkened with the mind of the animal.

"Mate." He began as he started to get up and come toward me.

So I did the only thing I could think to do.