four

"Wow, Jihyu's doing pretty well," Peiyao nods, sipping his drink. He was watching the new recruit take orders from the counter.

"Well, of course. He did learn from the best," Kaihao boasts, earning a hit from Yanyu.

"How do you know him again?" Ruibin asked, putting his phone down.

"He accidentally hit me while he was practicing karate." Peiyao explained. "Then he clung on to me ever since."

Mingzhu grinned, "I can tell he likes hanging out with you."

"Either that or he just simply likes you," Ruibin adds.

"Yeah, do you see the way he looks at him? It's the same look Ziyi and Zhengting gives to Xukun," The two chuckled as they both teased Peiyao and Jihyu.

Peiyao furrowed his eyebrows, "You know, you two are a pain to hang out with,"

Ruibin chuckled and stood up. He motioned to Mingzhu, "I'm heading back. You sure you don't want to stay in the apartment?"

Mingzhu nods, "If I do, I'd just cry all over again. I'm staying with Fen ge."

"Okay then," Ruibin picked up his bag and bid goodbye to the others. He headed out towards Mingzhu and Yanchen's apartment which was currently being occupied by him.

"Mingzhu, have you talked to Yanchen ever since?" Yanyu asks out of nowhere.

It was a sensitive topic for her but she knew she had to talk about it someday, "He tried to call me a few times, but I never answered."

Kaihao bit his lip, "Mingzhu, the boys and I are truly sorry about this. We knew about Yanchen's one night stand but we promised not to tell because it was better if it came from his own mouth."

"But we actually didn't know who the girl was!" Peiyao confessed. "I honestly thought it was one of his exes."

"I know right? Who knew it would be Lifen. We never saw this coming."

.·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·.

"So that's why you left," Shuzhen asked as soon as Lifen explained the story.

"I'm sorry for worrying all of you," Lifen adds. "I was really not in the right state of mind especially with what happened with Yanchen. I needed time to think and I needed help from the people who knew what to do."

Zimo nods, agreeing with her statement, "But, you're here now. Are you telling them?"

Bangbang crossed his arms over his chest, "She needs to talk to Ruibin first. If she wants to clear things up."

"But Ruibin might not listen," Shuzhen says. "He's not even answering Yanchen's calls."

Lifen smiled, holding her necklace, "He'll listen to me. I know he will. Especially if I'll bring him."

"Are you sure he's ready to meet him? He might be overwhelmed."

Bangbang nods his head in agreement, "It's better if you two talk in private."

"Well then, you take care of him for me," Lifen took out her phone and texted someone. "He's coming back here,"

"Who's he with anyway?" Zimo asks.

Lifen waved at someone who just walked in the cafe. The guy was holding a baby - more or less 6 months old, "Minghao! I thought you said you were gonna let him sleep?"

Minghao shrugs, "He won't sleep! He bites by the way," He handed the baby to her and faced the three, "Hey, guys."

Shuzhen looked at the two boys who were shocked as well by the sight of Chen Minghao, "Uhm, so are you like the babysitter or something?"

"What? No! We met a couple of times and eventually she told me what happened. I accompanied her back here. I need to see Yilong-ge anyway."

"So," Lifen calls out their attention as she gives a rattle to the baby. "Guys, this is Chen Yijun. My son."