"Okay"

"Good. Now.."

Before I can finish, Parvati Patil entered the room with her eyes searched around and finally focused on Hermione.

"Hello Ginny, Hermione. Uhh, Harry's calling you, Hermione. He said it's about something important?"

"Okay, thank you Parvati" she looked at Parvati and then turned to me.

"I better check on him"

"Yeah, go and see your man, Mione" she blushed at this and I can't help but chuckled. She's too adorable.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hermione's POV :

I hurriedly walked down the stairs and finally see Harry seated down in front of the fireplace.

"What happened?" I asks quickly the second I seated myself next to him and he just turned his head, smiling at me that always makes butterfly fluttered in my heart.

"No, I just want to see you. I forgot to give you this" He extend to me a tiny piece of parchment that contained love quotes for me.

I blushed and kissed his cheeks lovingly.

"Thank you love, you're too sweet"

"Only for my girl. Read it for both of us, love"

I unfold the parchment and start reading it.

"The world is not always pretty, but you're the most beautiful thing in it"

My heart warmed and I felt myself loving him more.

"Oh Harry, that's so sweet"

He leaned closer and kissed my forehead.

"Only for you, Mione. Only for you"

I can't stopped smiling and then I lay my head on his chest, snuggled with him

I can't stopped smiling and then I lay my head on his chest, snuggled with him. His hands rested on my waist and I sighed in content.

"This is nice" I whisper and he chuckles before kissed my head.

"It is, Mione"

I close my eyes and just enjoying the moment. Hearing his heartbeat makes me calmed and the warmth of his body is so nice, it makes me wanna stay with him all night.

Merlin, can I stay this way forever with him? Just the two of us? Please don't ever let anything break us apart. Not even Voldemort. I'll protect him with everything I have.

Then I finally fall asleep in his chest while his hands keeps holding on my waist.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Ginny's POV :

"No! This is too short!"

"But it's barely over your knees!"

"No! Harry won't like it. Oh, how about that one?"

"That one? It looks like something my mum would wear"

"Ginny!"

"It's true. It's so.. ugh.. no.. how about this one?"

"It's too bright! I don't like the color!"

"Merlin, Hermione! You totally helpless when it comes to fashion!"

"It's just not my style, Ginny"

I heaved a sigh. We both have been arguing for the past three hours, entered five different stores and we still can't find the perfect dress for Hermione's date with Harry.

"Hermione, don't you want to look good for Harry?"

"Of course I do!"

"Then trust me on this, try on that red dress and you'll know what I'm saying"

"But it's too short and.."

"Hermione, dear Lord! It's just two inch above your knees! It's not too revealing or slutty or anything. Trust me, you'll look dashing in that dress"

Hermione sighed in defeat and asks the sales lady to give her the dress I mentioned.

After Hermione tried it on, she must admit that Ginny's right. She looks good in that dress, or borrowing Ginny's word, she looks "dashing" in that dress.

She opened the curtains and twirl around with smile on her face.

"So, I admit you're right. I do look dashing in this dress"

"Of course, I'm always right" I grinned while Hermione just rolled her eyes playfully.

"Okay, So while you're changing, I pick up a shoes to go with it" I raised the shoes that I picked earlier and Hermione clapped her hands excitedly.

"Ginny, those shoes are gorgeous! Let's give it a try with this dress!"

"As you wish, Future Mrs Potter" I walked to Hermione while the latter blushed at my statement.

"Aww, you're blushing Mione.."

"No! I'm not"

"Yes you are. Now come on and try on those shoes so we can get some Florean Fortescue's ice cream on our way back. I really need a big bowl of sugar goodness"

"But not too much, it's not good for your teeth, or health" Hermione, being the daughter of the dentists, reminding me while I just rolled my eyes playfully.

"Sure thing, Miss Granger. Well, the shoes matched perfectly with the dress"

"You're right. It looks great together. Okay, I'm getting both of them"

I just nodded my head and start walking around the shop while Hermione got changed.

I stopped in front of really gorgeous emerald dress.

I trails my fingers at the dress and imagine myself wearing it while on date with Draco.

He would go nuts if he sees me in this dress. Not to mention it's his favorite color.

"That dress is really nice, Gin" Hermione suddenly standing behind me and I smiled.

"It is, isn't it? Gotta make sure to take mum to this shop so she can make something like this for me"

She just smiled and then offered me her hands.

"Let's pay for these and then we can eat some ice cream on our way back"

"Yes!! Come on, Mione"

Both of us walking to the cashier where Hermione paying her clothes and shoes then we stopped by Florean's to get our ice cream before we walked back to Hogwarts.