24

I was breathing heavy as I retracted my teeth from dextyn neck. He moaned when I licked his mark.

I growled softly before kissing him. He responded quickly taking control of the kiss.

His fingers gripped my hair making me moan with delight. He broke the kiss to trail kisses along my neck. He nipped at my mark making me shudder.

"You smell good mate." His voice was deep letting me know his wolf was in control.

He kissed me again dominating my mouth. My wolf purred having our mate kiss us.

He grabbed me around my butt making sure I dont fall as he continues to kiss me. I didn't notice we were still against the wall until he moved and had me laying the small couch in his office.

He rocked his hips against mine I moaned loving the feelin he was giving me from just his kisses.

We didn't notice someone knocked on the door before coming in.

"Al.....pha shit I'm sorry." The voice has me jumping and pushing dextyn away a little to aggressively making him call to the floor.

He groaned out from falling to the floor. I blushed as an older pack member stood my the door his face red his brows furrowed as he looked at me.

Dextyn growled at the man as he looked at me.

"Quit looking at my mate before I kill you." He growled his eyes turning a sling golden color signaling his wolf was coming to the surface.

I squirmed with his voice held authority. The man snapped his head to dextyn before bowing his head.

"What is so important that you interrupted my time with my mate warrior delova." Dextyn growled.

Dextyn sat behind his desk now our

The man just stood there looking from dextyn to me.

"Look at my mate again and I'll have your eyes torn from your head. Now speak." His voice cold making me shiver.

His face was emotionless his voice cold. He was in alpha mode as he spoke the the man.

" My apologies alpha. I had just come from. The medical ward after seeing my daughter. She looked like she was attacked. I just want to know why and by who? My king." The man spoke

I looked at dextyn before I spoke.

" I did it warrior. I came to visit my mate when I seen her kiss him. I was angry and my wolf took over. Seeing a woman touch our mate we came possessive of him. Only I'm alone to him as I'm his mate. Your daughter disrespected her Luna by trying to seduce my mate. I warned her before but she didn't listen. I acted upon instinct." I said to him as I got up walking over to stand beside dextyn.

He looks mortified as he spoke. "My apologies my Luna. Her mother and I raised her better than this. I'm sorry alpha for the trouble my daughter caused you and the Luna.my dearest apologies." He said as he bowed.

"Oxsana needs to be punished for her disrespect towards my mate and I." Dextyn spoke as he grabbed my hand rubbing it softly.

"Of course alpha. What would her punishment be." The warrior spoke his voice shaking slightly fear shown in his eyes.

"She had disrespected my mate. I think it's only fair that she desides her punishment." My head whipped towards him. I've never gave punishment before.

Dextyn looked at me expecting my answer. I opened my mouth then closed it trying to think of a punishment.

"Umm I dont know." My voice losing the confidence I had.