8

Dextyn growled as he walked to the door. "What do you want." He growled at the person. I got up to see who was at the door to see a young boy about sixteen shaking as he looked at my mate.

Dextyn closed the door sighing. "What is it, dex." I asked as he started getting dressed. "My father wants me home. He said he has something important to tell me . So start packing and get ready we leave in an hour. He kissed me then left me to start packing.

I packed up almost every thing I owned and was ready to go. Some of my pack members had helped put my stuff in the back of a black SUV. I walked up to my family telling them I'll see them soon. "Bye mom, dad." I gave my parents hugs afraid of letting go. My mother began to cry which made me start to cry. My dad had to hold my mother so she wouldn't fall. My brothers came up to me pulling me into a group hug. "I'm gonna miss you guys." I sniffleas tears rolled down my cheeks.

"We're gonna miss you to sis. We will only be one call away if you ever need us." Xepbren said making me smile.

I felt someone put their hand on my lower back. I tensed not knowing who it was, I relaxed when i felt the sparks. "You better take care of my baby. If I hear you hurt my baby in some way, I don't care if you are the alpha king I have scissor sharp enough to cut a penny and I ain't afraid to make you pee like a woman for the rest of your life. Do you hear me." My mother spoke aggressively to my mate. My dad and brothers laughted and as for me I turned red with embarrassment .

He chuckled nervously. "Yes ma'am. I'll never hurt her. She is my queen that I have waited so long for and have finally found her. I am never letting her go." He spoke seriously as he wrapped an arm around my body pulling m against him.

"We need to get going babe. It was nice meeting you Ben Mr. And Mrs. Wilson." Dex shook my dads hand. "Please keep her safe." Was all my dad said as we turned around and head for the SUV. I turned to wave bye to my family when I seen Ophelia saying one last goodbye to her family. Her mate by her side as she made her way to her own ride. I climbed into the backseat waving bye to my family. Dextyn climbed in and sat beside me. I felt the tears roll down my face as we started to drive away.

"Babe it's gonna be okay. You can visit your family when ever you want and they can come visit you too." Dextyn spoke softly as he wiped away my tears. "I know it's just really hard to leave. I have never been away from them before. I really miss them." I whispered.

Dextyn grabbed my face softly making me look up at him. "Please don't cry. My wolf and I hate seeing you cry. You're to beautiful to cry." He whispered as he he brought his face towards mine. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips touch mine softly. Our lips moved in sync slowly, running my fingers through his thick hair tugging it softly. Hearing him Groan made my wolf and I happy knowing we were the only ones who can do this. Dextyn unbuckled our seat belts and pulled me on his lap.

He started kissing me again passionately licking my bottom lip wanting access. I opened my mouth slightly for him. Our tongues battled for dominance in which he won of course. I ran my hands down his chest tightening my hands on his shirt. I heard a throat clear making me jump. I blushed when I seen a young man holding the door open. He looked uncomfortable standing there.