3

We arrived at the mall in less then ten minutes with Ophelia speeding all the way to the mall. "Come we need to go and find us some really cute outfits for tonight." Ophelia said as she parked the car. We grabbed our stuff climbing on the car and making our way toward the mall.

We went to many clothing stores trying to find the perfect dress for me but we couldn't find any. Lia found her dress and shoes already but I didn't like any thing that she picked out. We bought new pairs of cute outfits.

"We bought a lot of stuff so can we leave and go eat something please." I whined as my stomach growled. "Yes let's go um hungry too." She replied as we started walking to the food court. We went to get subway. After getting our food we sat at a table to eat.

"So what are you going to do when your mate shows up at your party tonight." Lia asked me. " I don't know. I'm happy I found him I'm just scared of him rejecting me." I told her.

"He won't reject you Xena. If he does then he'll have to answer to your dad and two older brothers plus me." She said with a serious face. I started laughing. " Come on we still need to the perfect dress for you." We three our trash away and left the food court. We were walking and talking about something when we past a store that had a beautiful dress on display. I stopped and looks at it.

"That is a beautiful dress." I whispered to myself. "Come on Xena." Lia grabbed my hand and pulling me into the dress store.

"Excuse me ma'am. My friend here would like to try on the dress that is in the window, please." Lia asked the woman that was working there. She looked me up and down with a scowl before walking away.

"Here you go." The woman said rudely as she handed me the dress. I smelled her scent to see if she was human or werewolf and to my luck she was a werewolf. "Thank you." Lia said as we walked to dressing rooms. "That was was very rude. I'm going to talk to the manager. Now go and try on that dress." Lia said as she pushed me into one if the dressing rooms. I did as I was told. I put the dress on and fell in love. It fit me perfect. "Come out so I can see you." Lia said from outside the door. I walked out if the room. "Wow Xena you look amazing in that dress." I smiled and said thanks before walking back to the dressing room to change. I walked out the room just to have lia grab the dress and walked away. We walked up to the check out counter to see the same rude woman behind the counter. "Yes we would Like to buy the dress." Lia said with an attitude. The lady scowled at us. "Are you sure you can afford it?" The woman said rudely. "Ya we can. Can you afford to find another job once I talk to your boss." Lia said back to her. The woman didn't say a word  as she scanned the dress. "That will be three hundred and fifty dollars." Lia handed the lady her credit card. After she paid we grabbed our stuff and left. "She was so rude. I should've talked her boss to get her fired." Lia said angrily.

"Come on we got one more store to go to before we leave." Lia said. I groaned out in annoyance. I really hate shopping. We arrived at the store in which I groaned some more. "Quit your groaning and whining Xena." Lia said as we walked into Victoria secret store. "What are we dong at this store for Ophelia." I asked her. "We are you getting you new bra and panties and maybe some cute lingerie for you to wear for your mate." Lia said as she wiggled her eyebrows at me. I blushed as I got what she meant. I got six new lace matching bra and panties set in blue, White, black and red. "Come we got get home and get ready we only got about three hours til your party.

We arrived home. We grabbed our stuff and headed to our rooms in the pack house. I got in my and tossed my bags on my bed and grabbed my towels and headed for the bath room to take my shower. I shaved all the areas that needed shaving before climbing out the shower. I brushed my teeth and walked out the bathroom. I put on one of my new bras and pantie set before I put on my dress. I heard a knock on my door just as I zipped up my dress. "Are you dressed Xena."I heard lia yell from the other side if my bedroom door. "Ya I'm dressed." I said just as the door opened revealing my best friend. "Come on we need to do our hair and make up.

It took about an hour for Ophelia to do my hair and make up. " when can I look lia" I asked. She didn't say any thing for a minute. "Okay you can look now." She said. I tired in my seat and looked into my mirror. Wow I look so different. Lia did a black and white smoky eye make up on my eyes and did a waterfall braid and curled the ends of my hair. "Do you like it?" Lia asked me.

"I love it lia I look different. Thank you." I gave her hug before telling her to sit down so I can do her make up and hair. I did a light gray and white smoky eye shadow on her eyes and curled her hair and pinned up the right side of her blonde hair.

After getting ready I looked at myself in the mirror I had on a black and white thigh length dress that hugged my curves just right. We put on our shoes and looked at ourselves in the mirror one more time. "Ready Xena." Lia asked me. "Ya I'm ready. Let's go." I said as we walked out my room hearing the music blasting through our the house.

I see my twin brother standing by the top of the stairs. "I'll see you  down there Xena." Ophelia said as she walked down the stairs. Leavi g me and my brother. "You look beautiful Xena." Xephren said as he kissed the top if my head. "You don't look to bad yourself." I laughed. "I'm just kidding. You look handsome Xephren. Your mate is going to be lucky to have you." I told him. "Your mate is going to be lucky to have you sis. Now come on we got a party for us we need to attend to." Xephren said with a smile.

We walked down the stairs to have the whole pack tell at us."HAPPY BIRTHDAY XENA AND XEPHREN." We laughed and said thanks. Our older brother walked up to us. "Happy birthday guys." Ryan gave us a hug. Xephren walked away to find his friends. "Thanks Ryan."I said. Just as Kelly, Ryan's mate came up giving me a hug. "So are you excited about finding your mate." Kelly asked me. Ryan growled. Before I could reply Ophelia dragged me away. We walked around the party and having people tell me happy birthday.

"So is your mate here Xena" lia asked me. I shook my head no.

"Hey sweety." My mom said as her and my dad walked up to me. " hi mom and dad." I said as I hugged them. "Happy birthday baby." My dad said before he walked away. Mom, Ophelia and I talked for a little bit. "Oh and girls don't forget that the Alpha king and some of his pack members are coming to the party to see if they can find their mates." My mom said before she walked away to find my dad.

I shivered at the mention of the Alpha king. The Alpha king is known to be ruthless and scary. He kills without a second thought. I'm sorry for whoever his mate is. Maybe who ever it is can tame him. "Hey Xena, Ophelia." Ophelia and I turned around to see Rhea coming toward us with a smile on her face.