17

I smirked as I  heard a low growl from my mate as I walked behind the tree with my clothes to get dressed.

Walking from behind the tree fully dressed, dusting myself off , I looked up to see my mate leaning against a tree fully clothed. His arms are crossed in front of his chest making his muscles bulge out more.

My eyes traveled up and down his body checking him out. When my eyes landed on his face, his eyes held amusement and a little bit of lust. He had a smirk plastered on his handsome face as he looked at me.

"Like what you see, mate" he said his voice deep and husky. My face felt hot from the blush that was now showing on my face from getting caught. Looking at him with my own smirk before replying to his question.

"Eh, I seen better." I lied as I  shrugged  shoulders. Turning around to leave, I  was grabbed and pushed up against a tree. I gasped at the sudden movement as my eyes landed on a very angry and jealous alpha.

" Your are mine Xena, only I'm aloud to touch you, kiss you, love you, my mark is the only only one you will have for the rest of your life." He place his head in the crook of my, placing a kiss on my mark. A shiver ran through my body making me moan in pleasure.

"My name is the only one you will be screaming in pleasure. So no man will ever  give you what I can give you. So who ever you seen before me, you better forget about them I'm the only man you should be looking at. No man can compare to me. Your mine as I'm yours, baby. " With that he crashed his lips to mine in a rough and passionate kiss that was full of anger, jealousy , lust and most of all love.

I moaned as dextyn wrapped my legs around his waist. My fingers found their way to his hair, tugging it slightly. He growled lowly as he started to grind against me. He pulled away from me and started to kiss along my jaw towards my mark.

He started to bring against me while nipping and kissing on my mark. I moaned loudly at the affect he had on my body.

"I'm yours baby, only yours." I said my breathing was heavy. Dextyn pulled back looking at me.

"As I am your, darling." He gave me a final kiss on the lips before he set me back on my feet.

"We should head back now. I wanna go check on Haven and her mate." I said as I fixed my hair and clothes. "And please don't try and kill her mate this time." 

"No promises babe."he said as he wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed the top of my head.

" I know he may be a rogue but he is also Havens mate. You can't just kill him. It would break haven's  heart, and possibly kill her. She would also hate you if you did that. And plus him being a rogue and the son to the alpha rogue we could possible use him to about advantage. He could give us answer and help us take down his father." I spoke to him as we made our of the forest.

I looked at Dex to see him in deep thought. The facial expression he is making made him look cute.

"Im not cute. I'm an alpha. I'm, strong, tough, devilishly handsome. Cute is what you call a little animal. And baby I'm not little anywhere." He said smirking.

I hit him the chest. "Stay out of my head, babe" I replied to him. He made a small chuckling noise as he pulled me up against him.

"And as to what you said I'll think about trying not to kill my sisters mate. And your right we could use his knowledge on what he knows from being in the rogue pack with his father." He said

We walked up to the pack house. A few member were around playing out side and talking. A few members bowed their head to us as we passed by.

A few females gave me glares as they looked at me. I just smirk at them as I wrapped my arm around his waist as we walked by them.

Sorry ladies but he is mine. I gave them one last look before we walked inside.

I walked to the kitchen feeling hungry. My mate following behind me.

"Are you hungry? You want any thing to eat, baby." I asked him as I got stuff out to make a sandwich.

"Ya darling I'm hungry." He said as he walked up behind me pulling me towards him. "But not for food." he whispered in my ear placing a kiss on my mark making me shudder.

He turned me around placing me on the counter. Stepping in between my legs. "You smell so good." He said inhaling my scent. He kissed my mark making me moan as his hands trailed along my body.

He pulled me against him as I felt the bulge in his pants. I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him. He ran his tongue along my lower lip asking for access. I denied it to him. He tried again to which I had denied him again. He growled against my lips making me smirk. He bit my bottom lip gently making gasp.

He took the opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. I moaned in pleasure. We fought for dominance to which he clearly won. We were in a heavy make out session we didnt notice anybody walk in.

He hearing a throat clear we pull away from each other. Dextyn growled as I pushed him away from me and jumping off the the counter. Dextyn pulled me back against him my back flush up against his chest.

I looked to see who had interrupted us only to squeal as I see my best friend and her mate with smirks on their lips as they looked at us.

I wrapped my arms around my best friend. "Lia I missed you." I said as we hugged each other.

"It's only been one day of not seeing each other and plus you seemed pretty busy before we interrupted yall." She said with a smirk. I blushed at her words.

"I see that he marked you already" she said as she looked my mark." I smiled as I slightly touch it. " Ya he did. I marked him to when we went for a run." I told her as we walked to the living room and sat on the couch. " has Damien marked you yet?" I asked her.

"Ya we completed the mating process already." She said blushing. I squealed at that and hugged her. "When are you gonna complete the process with the king." She asked.

I blushed but replied to her." Soon I hope. But I'm so nervous waiting for it to happen you know." I said

"I know how you feel. I was so nervous when I did the deed with my mate." She said smiling. " la la la."I said  I don't wanna hear the details. " You know what we need to do right now." She asked with a big smile on her face.

"Ya and what is that." I asked her.

"We need to go shopping for some sexy lingerie for when you and the king do mate." She said as she jumped up and headed for the kitchen where our mate are at.