22

Dextyn's pov

I watched as Xena walked in my office. I groaned as I felt my wolf come into my mind.

"What do you want." I groaned out.

"Why did you let mate leave." He growled

"I let her leave because if I didn't we would have mated her." I told him.

"So, what is wrong with that." He growled.

"She isn't ready. We just found her two days ago. I'm giving her time to adjust. Im not gonna force her to do something she's not ready for." I told him.

"No your just scared to mate with mate."he chuckled.

"I am not scared. I want it to be special for her first time not a quickie on my couch in my office." I told him.

"No, to many unmated males around mate. Need to make make her ours fully." He growled out. I felt my anger rise as my wolf came  forward.

We faught  for control. Eventually he settled down giving me back control.

"I agree that there is to many unmated males around our mate but you have to understand that I'm not gonna tie Xena to us for life til she is ready. Plus she carries out mark letting everyone know she belongs to us." I told him.

He growled sending images of what what we should do with our mate behind closed doors of our home.

I groaned as I felt my pants tighten in arousal.

"Will you stop it." I growled out. I pinched the bridge of my in annoyance.

"Not gonna stop til we have mate under us screaming in pleasure." He growled out sending a mental image of what he said. I groaned feeling as though my pants were about to combust that's how hard I was.

"Will you stop it. We will mate Xena when the time comes. Now I have work to do. I can't do it with you clouding my mind with dirty images of our mate." I growled out.

He huffed cutting our connection off.

Finally he shuts up.

He growled making me chuckle.

"I should be the one laughing." He  said

"Why is that." I asked as leaned against my desk looking at paper work.

"Cause you still have a problem down south you need to fix before someone sees." He laughed cutting off our connection.

"Damn it." I muttered. I started thing of disgusting stuff that could help my little friend go down but nothing was working.

"I'm gonna need a cold shower." I mutter.

I was about to get up when there was a knock on my door before the one person I didn't want to see walked into my office.

"Hi baby." Oxsana said the moment she stepped into my office I growled in annoyance.

"What do you want oxsana." I said as I scooted up close to my desk hiding the bulge in my pants.

She tilted her head up sniffing the air. She could clearly smell my arousal I had for my mate. That's just great. Note the sarcasm.

Her eyes turned darker as she looked at me.

"Isn't it obvious. I want you back." She purred as looked me.

"I can smell your arousal baby." She said as she trailed a finger down my chest as she smiled seductively at me or tried to anyways. I growled at her.