12

"Get your hands off my boyfriend and do your job. He has a freaking girlfriend. Touch him again and I'll make you wish you hadn't." I growled out as I grabbed her hand and flung it of him. I felt my wolf coming to the surface wanting to kill the stupid human girl for touching whats ours.

Amber looked at me in fright and started shaking. I leaned back giving her a glare. she still stood there looking at me. I was barely able to keep my wolf at bay. "I..I.. I'm sorry." She stammered as she walked away fast. I was still angry trying to calm down. I felt someone grab a hold of my hand. I looked up to see Dextyn holding my hand trying to calm me down.

"Babe calm down." He said as he rubbed small circles on my hand. I felt myself start to relax. I looked down at our hands feeling embarrassed for blowing up. " You have no reason to be jealous. I only have eyes for you. My love." He raised my hand that he was holding and kissed it. I blushed and smiled. "I know, It's just I can't  stand to see another woman touch whats mine." I told him.

"I'm yours baby but you didn't need to blow up on the poor girl. she is human she doesn't know about mates." He said as he defended our waitress. I felt my anger come back. I pulled my hand from his leaning back in my seat and crossed my hears.

" So your saying I had no right to yell at her when she wasn't doing her job but was too busy flirting with my mate." I was a little hurt and angry he was defending her.

" What would you do if our waitress a was a guy and was to busy flirting and touching me instead of doing his job? Would you just sit there and let it happen or would you jump into action and do something about it?" I said as I got up walked away from him. "Babe wait." I heard Dextyn yell but I kept walking. I said sorry to the people in the diner then made my way to his truck and waited for him to come.

I seen him walk out with a bag which is probably our food. I have never blew up anybody or made a scene but my wolf slightly took over not liking Amber's actions toward our mate. I was leaning against Dextyn's truck with my arms crossed and my head tilted down. I seen his feet as he stopped in front of me.

" I'm sorry baby. I should have been more considerate of your feelings." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. He pulled away making me look up at him.

" And to answer your question, I'd kill any guy you dares to touch what is mine. Only I'm aloud to touch you, to kiss your lips, and I'm the only one to make you scream in pleasure as we make love." He whispered the last part in my ear making me blush. I swear I look like a tomato. I buried my head in his chest making him chuckle.

"You don't need to hide from me. I love when you blush, baby." He said as he kissed the top of my head. "Now let's go home and eat." He said as he opened the truck door and helped me inside. Once I put my seat belt on he handed me our food then made his way to the driver side and got in then made our way home.

We drove in silence only listening to music. "I'm sorry." I apologized breaking the silence. He looked at me then back at the road. "For what?" He asked. "For making a scene back at the diner. I didn't mean to embarrass you" I replied looking down at my hands. "You didn't embarrass me babe. you had every right to do what you did back there. Plus it was hot watching you get jealous. Letting everyone know that I'm yours. It made my wolf and I proud at the fact that you openly accepted us in public." He smiled at me making blush again. He grabbed my hand and kissed it then looked back at the road. I smiled and looked out the window.

Dextyn still held my hand and we pulled up to the pack house. "So you live at the pack house. I figured you lived in a castle or something since you are the Alpha king." I said as he parked the truck. " No I don't live in the pack house.I only stay here when I have to. I don't live in a castle either. I live in a two story house about a few houses away from here. we are only staying here for tonight then we will go to our house." He said as he climbed out of the truck and made his way toward my side. I loved how he said it was our house.

As we made our way into the pack and up to his room , dextyn's phone started ringing in his office. I set our food down as he made his way to his office. I followed him to his office to see home pick up the phone.

"Alpha Dextyn micheals." He spoke with much authority. By the look on his face he didn't like what the person on the other end had to say.