20

I had a woken to the sun shining through the window and straight on my face making me groan in protest.

I pulled the blankets over my head blocking out the sunlight. I heard a chuckle before hearing the deep voice of my mate. "It's time to get up baby." His voice sent shiver down my spine. His voice so sexy. Deep baritone  and hypnotic that I could just listen to him talk.

I  imagined is mating and hearing his voice speaking to me all low and deep and hypnotic that it sent pleasurable shiver through my body just thing of it.

I heard a low growl before I could register what was happening the blanket in was wrapped in was ripped off me and was replaced with my handsome mate above me.

" What were you thinking that made you all hot and bothered baby? I can smell your arousal." He said as he lowered his head to my shoulder and running his nose along the base of my neck before placing a kiss to my mark. "Mmm you smell good baby." He said making squeaked in embarrassment. My face turning a deep shade of red.

"You didn't read my mind to see." I whispered still feeling the blush on my cheeks.

He kissed my lips before speaking. "No because you had blocked me out. So you gonna tell me what got you all aroused." He asked as he raised up.

My face grew hot as I thought about what had gotten me aroused. I looked at my mate shaking my head no to answer his question. I pushed him off the bed and took off running to the bathroom and locking the door behind me. I heard him laugh telling me he will find out sooner or later.

I leaned against the bathroom door and let out a sigh when I heard dextyn leave the room.

I turned on the shower getting the right temp that I wanted before stripping and climbing in to the shower.

Feeling the hot water against my skin made my muscle relax.

I washed my hair and body before climbing out the shower and wrapped a towel around my hair and body.

I walked out the bathroom and into the closet getting dressed. I made my way to the bathroom putting the towels into the hamper before brushing my teeth.

I made my way to kitchen making me something to eat. I sat down at the table eating my sandwich.

I began thinking about what dextyn told me last night. The thought of him with another woman made my chest hurt. It hurt worst hearing that he loves another and was planning on marrying her.

It hurt knowing my mate wanted someone else.

"What's got you all upset." I sighed as i heard the voice of my best friend.

"Nothing." I said as i stared out the window.

" Ya right. I've been your best friend since we were babies. I know when your lying. I know it something if it's got you looking like your favorite actor had died." She said as she say down next to me at the table.

"You can tell me you know." She said to me. I grabbed my plate dumping my half eaten food into the trash and washing the plate and placing it on the rack to dry.

I turned towards Ophelia not noticing that she had gotten up and walked towards me.

She wrapped her arms around me hugging me. This is why i loved her. When something was wrong she didn't demand to know that it was but instead chose to comfort me.

"Do you wanna go for a walk. I'll tell you what's on my mind but I want it to be just us." I said as I pull away from her.

She nodded her heads as I lead us out of the pack house.

As we walked around the pack greeting pack members I began to tell her everything.

"Last night Dextyn and I was having a moment when a woman walked into his office calling home baby and everything." I said as we stopped beside a tree.

" What did he do." She  asked as we sat down leaning against the tree.

"He had growled at her." I told her. "But I had stopped him from doing anything. You should have seen her lia. She was gorgeous.  She looked like a Victoria secret model while I'm just short and plain. I was jealous of her. She was looking  at dextyn like he was a peuve of meat to be devoured." I said.

" Did anything else gappen." She asked.

"Ya she had the decency to look at me and call me a mutt while calling my mate babe. Who does she think she is." I said with a huff.

"The moment she called me a mutt my wolf took over. I was so angry that I grabbed her by the throat calling her a mutt. She looked at Dex and said " Dextyn baby help me". I growled at her saying I'm alpha Dextyn's mate which me the luna. I was gonna hurt until Dex grabbed me calming down be for I did something I regretted." I said with a low growl.

"That bitch. If I ever meet her I'll do some serious damage." Lia growled out

"That's not even half of it or the reason why I feel hurt." I said as a frown over took my feature.

"Did that bitch do something else cause of she did th-" I cut of her rambling.

" she is Dextyn's ex girlfriend" I said

" What really." She replied

" Ya that were together for four years. He told me he made a vow to save himself for his mate. But he broke that vow when he was dating that such oxsana. He gave up on finding his mate and started dating some else. He loved her and was gonna propose to her. My mate was gonna spend the rest of his life with someone else and not even thinking bout his mate." I said as I felt tears slide down me cheeks.

" oh sweety I'm so sorry. Now I really wanna kill that bitch." Lia growled out as she hugged me. This is why she is my best friend. She has my back no matter what.

" Ya but he ended cause she decide to cheat on him. Which made he swear off women till he became our principle and meeting me." I said with a sniffle as I wiped my tears.

"I'm glad she cheated on him cause of she didn't then he would be married with pups. Then he would meet you then have to explain why he had to marry her." She said making me gasp at her.

Thinking of him with her and having pups made my chest hurt and more tears to fall.

" hey don't cry. Just know that date had stepped in that night making him realize that he should have waited for his mate." She hugged me letting me silently cry.

" Your right Lia. You know after he told me I was so hurt that I couldn't look at him. I forgave though cause the events of that night lead him right me." I said as I wiped away my tears.