4

"Hey Rhea." Ophelia and I said in unison. Rhea gave Ophelia and I hugs and her telling me happy birthday. " what are you doing here." I ask her. "My brother and some pack members are here looking for our mates." She said. We left our little spot to go get something to drink in the kitchen only to run into my brother Xephren.

"Mate." Xephren growled as he looked at Rhea. He grabbed her waist pulling her toward him as they began kissing. The kiss soon turned into a make out session so lia and I left only to be stopped by Killian and Jaxon.

"Hey ladies would y'all like to dance." Jaxon asked us. "Sure." Lia said as she grabbed jaxon's hand and walked to the dance floor. "So birthday girl wanna dance." Killian asked as he smiled at me. "Um sure why not." I said as Killian led us to the dance floor. We danced and laughed, just having a good time until it got kinda heated and awkward when Killian decided to grab my waist and began grinding against me. It felt wrong since I had already met my mate. But I was having fun so I didn't mind we were just dancing. I felt disgusted when he decided to kiss down my neck like were together when we weren't. Only my mate can kiss me like that.

"Killian can you stop" I asked as I pulled away from him. "Come one babe you know you like it." He smirked as he pulled me up against him and start to kiss my neck again. I tried pushing him away but it was no use he was a big guy. He tried kissing me and that's when when I heard a vicious and deadly growl that shook the floor. The music stopped and every one went quiet.

"MINE." The voice growled sending shivers down my back. Everyone looked toward the voice that had growled. My eyes widened in shock. There stood my mate looking like he was about to shift his eyes were flicker from a stormy grey to black. He was trying to control his wolf. His eyes glued to where I stood with Killian.

"GET. Your. Hands. Off. My. Mate." My mate said through clenched teeth. His hands clenched into fist. My wolf was howling in joy at seeing our mate. He started walking toward us. Killian stepped in front of me. That was a bad idea. My mate looks like he's ready to kill him. "If you want to live then it's best you move out of my way before I kill you." My mates voice held so much authority that Killian coward away. My mate grabbed me pulling me into his body. Sparked shot up through my body as he touched me.

Everyone gasped. My mate put his head in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent. He growled lowly. "You smell like another male. We are gonna have to fixed that. The only male you should smell like is me." He growled kissing my neck. I moan as his lips touched my neck.

Someone cleared their throat. I jumped moving away from my mate only to have him growl and pull me up against him.

"Welcome Alpha Dextyn and congratulations on finding your mate." My father spoke. Alpha Dextyn, that name sounds so familiar. Then it popped in my head. The only Alpha with the name Dextyn was the Alpha King. Wait!! What!! I'm mates to the Alpha King. "Come we can now announce you finding your mate Xena. Xephren found his also." My father spoke. We followed him up to the front of the crowd.

I watched my father walk up to the front along with the Alpha. Everyone was talking and whispering about what had happened tonight. "Quiet everyone." The Alpha's voice boomed through our the room silencing everyone. "Tonight we were celebrating Xena and Xephren's birthday. Now we are celebrating three people finding their mates from our pack and and the Alpha King's pack. My daughter found her mate tonight. She is mates with Beta Damien Covello." I was so happy for her. Tonight Beta wilson twins found their mates also. Xephren wilson mates to Rhea Covello. Tonight the Alpha King finally found his mate. Everyone welcome the Alpha King and his mate Xena wilson. Everyone clapped congratulating us on finding our mates.

"Xena." I heard my name being yelled. I turned to find my best friend Ophelia running towards me with a guy behind her which I'm assuming is her mate. "Ophelia." I yelled as I ran towards her hugging her. "I can't believe your mates with the Alpha King." I nodded my head smiling. "Your mates with his Beta." I said as she giggled. "We are going to be together. I was scared that I was going to go to a different pack leaving you hear or the other way around." She said smiling at me.

"So where did your mate go." Ophelia asked me. "He is talking to my dad and your dad." I told her. "And where is your mate." I asked her. "Said he was going to talk to your brother since he's mates with Damien's little sister." She said rolling her eyes. "My brother must be peeing his pants right now. Your mates a big scary guy." We laughed. "Yeah he is but not as big and scary as yours Xena." We laughed again.
************************so sorry guys I haven't updated. I've been really busy. If you guys are confused as to why it says Lia then Ophelia it's because lia is short for Ophelia