16

Once we made it out of the disgusting cells dextyn let go of my hand. I watched him as he tensed up breathing hard.

I watched him turning around his eyes angry, his face scrunched up in a scowl.

I took a step back watching him. "Dextyn." I whispered his name.

"Don't ever disrespect me like that again. When I punish someone don't expect me to apologize. He was a rogue who passed on to my territory." He growled out.

With the way he spoke to me had my blood boiling.

"I know he's a rogue but you didn't have to try and kill him. What do you think would happen to Haven if you killed her mate. Huh? Zev didn't asked to become a rogue he was born into it you can't blame him for what his father had done. The moon goddess had put them together for a reason, dextyn. Let your sister be happy. Plus we could use him as an advantage if we need to." I spoke as I walked closer to him wrapping my arms around his waist and placing my head on his chest.

" I'm sorry I disrespected you in front of others but seeing your sister so distraught over seeing her mate almost dying at the hands of her brother. I had to do something." I whisper into his chest.

I felt his arms wrap around me tightly. His face in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent. I felt him relax as he placed a soft kiss on my  mark making me shudder in pleasure.

Dextyn pulled away grabbing my hand and started towards the woods.

"Where are we going, Dex." I asked as he kept pulling me along a trail to God knows where.

To into my thoughts I didn't notice that we had stopped which I ended up running into Dextyn's back making me stumble back a little.

"You okay there babe." Dextyn said as he grabbed my waist to keep me from falling. 

"Ya I'm fine, thanks." I said. Dextyn looked me over them nodded his head.

"So why did you bring me way into the woods." I asked I noticed we were in a meadow. The sun shown around the meadow shining it's rays on the flowers all around.

I was in awe of the beautiful meadow at how it looked. It was truly a beautif sight.

I felt dextyn walk up behind me placing his arms around my waist. I leaned into him loving the feeling of his arms around me.

"I come here to clear my mind sometimes running in wolf form." Dextyn said we looked at the meadow.

"It's beautiful." I whispered. "Ya it sure is." Dextyn whispered. I looked up to see dextyn looking at me and not the meadow. I blushed looking away from his intense eyes. Dextyn grabbed my chin gently tilting my face up to look at him.

"You are beautiful, Xena." Dextyn said making me blush. "I love when you blush babe." Dextyn leaded down placing his lips on mine. I moaned at the feeling of his soft lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer as the kiss progessed into a more heated one. My hands found their way into his hair feeling the soft locks as I ran them through tugging slightly.

I felt his tongue slide against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I smirked against his lips at his groan of frustration as I denied him again.

He bit my bottom lip making me gasp in surprise. Taking that as an opportunity, he deepened the kiss his tongue finding it's way past my lips. I moaned into our heated kiss.

Before the kiss could lead anywhere dextyn pulled away breathing hard as placed his head against mine.

" I needed to stop or other wise we would me mating right here right now." He said making me blush a bright red. I'm sure my face resembled a tomato.