18

I followed behind Lia as she started her way up the stair looking for our mates.

"Do you even know where you're going Lia?" I asked as I caught up to her. "No but I've been following Damien's scent so we should be reaching them soon." She as she sniffed the air following her mates scent.

I did the same catching the scene of my mate. We followed the scent til it led us to door. We here heard voice arguing in hushed voices.

"Go ahead and knock on the door and ask him if we can go shopping ." Lia said in a low whisper as she nudged me towards the door. "What!! Why do I have to do it." I whispered back. "He is your mate he will say yes to you." She whispered back.

"Your the one who wanted to go shopping in the first place you ask him." I replied in a hushed whisper. "He will say no anyway." I said. She have me a look and shook her head.

"Just do it Xena. Use your charm and persuade him to let us go shopping." She said with a smile. "What charm? I don't have any charm Lia and even if I did It wouldn't work anyway. Plus your good at persuading people to do what you want. After all you are the daughter of an alpha." I said to her. She have me a look before replying. " will you just do it , please." She begged giving me puppy dog eyes.

" no nuh uh, don't give me that look." I said as I turned around. "Come on please." She said. I still turned away from her when a thought suddenly came to mind.

I slowly turned to her with a smirk. She gave me a confuse look. "What?" She asked. " I know why you won't ask Dex if we can go shopping." I said as I folded my arms. " What do you mean?" She looked around nervously. "Are you afraid to ask my mate if we can go shopping? Are you afraid of my mate, Lia?" I asked her.

"What pff no, why would I be scared of him?" She said nervously. I laughed at her nervousness. "There's no need to be scared of him. He won't bite your head off if you ask him." I said to her

"Ya he will but he wont if you ask him." She have me a small smile. I groaned.

"Ok I'll ask  him but don't go a crying when he decides to say no." I said to her.

She quietly squealed giving me a hug. " Go in there and sweet talk him or seduce him, you know with a little sway of your hips or a hot searing kiss like what y'all did in the kitchen." She gave me a smirk as  my face heated up at the memories of  what had happened in the kitchen just over an hour ago.

She started laughing. We were so concentrated on our conversation that we didn't see the door open up.

A throat clearing broke us out of conversation. We looked over toward the door of my mates office to see our mates standing their with smirks on their faces.

I blushed as when I caught Dex looking at me with a smirk.

"Uhh please tell me you have not been standing there long." I asked I turned to fully look at my mate.

"Not long but I would love for you to try and seduce me or we can go and finishe what we started in the kitchen only this time we will be in our..." Dex began saying before I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"Don't finish that sentence." I said as I blushed. He stated laughing along  with my annoying best friend and her mate.

I groaned as I hid my face in his chest. His body shook with laughter.

" I think we're gonna go know alpha." Damien said. I lifted my head up to look at lia to see her about to object when her mate whispered in her ear making her giggle as a blush spread on to her cheeks.

"Ok we will finish This conversation some other time." Dex said to his beta. Damien nodded his his before leaving with his mate.

" So what was so important  that you needed to try and seduce your mate." Dex asked as he led us to the couch.

" uhh." I lost my ability to speak as he started trailing kisses along my neck. I gripped his shoulder as he nipped at my mark making me moan.

"You can tell me baby." He said in a husky voice. He pulled back a little bit to look at me. "Lia w,w,was wanting t,t,o go s,s,shopping so s,she was wanting me t,to ask you f,f,for p,permission." I said as I  stuttered the words out of my mouth.

He pulled back looking at me before he replied. "No." Was his quick reply before going back to kissing o  my neck.

That pulled me out of my list field gaze I slightly pushed him back.

"What do you mean no." I said as I looked at him. He gave me look before he pulling me on to his lap. "I mean no you are not leaving this territory." He said as he pulled me into a kiss. I pulled back before it could get heated.

" Why? Give me a reason why we can't leave this territory." I said as I folded my arms.

" I never said she couldn't leave. She can leave but you cant." He said like it was nothing. He was about to  pull me into another kiss but I turned my head.

"Why does she get to leave but I dont." I said a little angry that he won't let me leave. " she is a fully mated female. Your not mated yet. You want to go to a mall filled with unmated and hormnal males. I will not have some unmated male come on to you when I'm not there to show them who you belong to." He growled lowly at what he said.

" Your jealous of other males coming to me." I said as looked at him. He growled. " Your mine. I would kill anybody who would try and take you from me." He growled. I love when he gets jealous it turns me on. He growled as he looked me. Let's not get off topic now.

" For your information I am not an object for you to go and claim. I am a person thank you very much." I said " and yes I'm only yours Dex nobody else's. I only want you." I leant down as pulled his face up towards mine as I placed my lips on his in a  heated kiss. I moaned.

"Damn right your mine. I'll be damned if I let another man  look at what is mine." He growled jealousy lace in voice. Him being jealous and proclaiming me as his is a huge turn on.

I looked at him as he sniffed the air. His eyes turned a darker shade of grey as he looked at me.

" mmm you smell good baby. I can smell your arousal." He said as he sniffed me. I moaned out his name as he nipped my mark.

We got into a heated make out session on his couch. He place his hand on my hip as he ground against me. Making me moan in pleasure at feeling him run against me.

I ran my hands along the ridges of his body. He pulled at  my shirt before he decides to rip it to shreds. I pulled back to look at him.

"What? It was in the way." He said as he shrugged his shoulders. I pulled at his shirt making him take it of and throw it on the floor.

He kissed along my neck to my chest. Making me moan as he nipped at my breast.

"Hey baby I'm ba..." I screamed as I heard a voice. I was flipped over as dex hid me from who ever came in. He growled lowly and dangerously. I looked over my mates shoulder as I seen a tall and beautiful woman standing their with shock written on her face.

Dex was still growling at the beautiful woman. I touched his arm feeling him relax under my touch.

Dex got up from his crouching position and  grabbed his shirt handing it to me to put on. I put it on and got up from the couch.

I looked  over at the woman who was now sending glares my way. If looks could kill I'd be dead.

As I look at the woman I felt insecure. She was tall with those long legs perfect figure and a beautiful face. Looking at her made me feel like I was some peasant  compared to her. She could be a Victoria secret model.

The room was silent as we look at each other. The looks she was giving my mate made me growl at her.

She smirk at me before saying anything.

" baby who is this mutt clin.........." She didn't get to finish her sentence before I tackled her to the ground.