Chapter 33

I wake up at the crack of sunshine 'Natilie where are you?! we're starting training!' I groan but mind link him back 'don't worry just train the kids and I'll be there during the war' I stretched my arms,and jumped up to get training started.I went all around the area and found a grey tank top and black gym shorts,I jumped in the shower and cleaned off all the sweat and grime.Once I was done I changed into the clothes I picked out,I found some socks in a nightstand and a pair of tenni shoes that I left behind.I tied my hair into a tight ponytail and went off to train.

Hour and hours of training,sweat pouring down my face,and I was still using my powers.I wiped the sweat from my eyebrow and threw another fire ball.'You need to quit and relax' My wolf whined,I shook my head,time for a run!I took of my shoes and I transformed into my Auburn wolf,I shook my fur and ran up the stairs and used my telekinesis to open the door,there were only few things I could do in wolf form and this was one. I loved the feeling of a cool breeze on my fur and the sound of a flowing river.I moved freely ran quickly around with and without my powers.I went behind a tree and changed into my clothes,I grabbed an apple and bit deep into it 'Soon we will win the war and we can live happily ever after with our mate' My wolf cheered,I rolled my eyes at her 'If only it was that simple'

________________________

WARNING: FILLER CHAPTER!

Hi.....how's it going?

I'm so awkward >_<

2k!!!! AHHHH OH MY FUDGE!! Thank you everybody who reads!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywayyy I've decided that there is going to be a SEQUAL!!!!! I've already come up with the title and everything else......now for the last chapter....maybe around the 40's? I don't know for sure but the last chapter will be....48? we'll see when we cross that bridge but for now.........bye!

V O T E

C O M M E N T

F O L L O W

S E Q U A L ! ! !

*AWKOREO