Chapter 5

*beep bonk beep* I heard my alarm clock.

"ugh" I groaned as I went to get up Seth.

"Get up!" I shouted as I headed towards the bathroom. He looked up at me for a second then got up.

I went and got in the shower I stepped out and grabbed my towel and ran to my room. Seth went in the bathroom and took a shower.

I changed into a plain grey top and black high waisted jeans. I had to wait till Seth got out the shower to brush and blow dry my hair. I wasn't use to sharing the bathroom with anyone else. I waited and he finally came out in a towel I looked away. He walked back to the guest room where I had laid out some random clothes I had stolen from Matt. I ran to the bathroom and brushed and blow dried my hair.

I decided to leave it down again I added a little concealer and then I was done. I slipped on my black converse and gabbed my backpack and headed downstairs.

"Hurry up Seth" I yelled making us both waffles. He walked down the stairs and grabbed a few waffles. I ate my waffles and grabbed my keys.

"Come on" I told Seth motioning towards the door. I got in the car first then Seth.

We got to the school. Everyone looked at me then to Seth. We both smirked.

We walked to the office, still getting stares. We entered the office and a lady behind the desk looked at us.

"What do you want?" She asked us rudely.

"This is Seth he's starting school here" I said motioning towards Seth trying to ignore her rudeness.

"ah I see she grabbed a sheet of copy paper and printed his schedule and locker combination. He had a few classes with me like math, gym, and science. I was happy to have a new friend.

We walked out the office with a few glances. I showed him to his first class which was math with me. We both went in, my friends looking at me. Seth talked to the teacher then sat behind me.

Mara looked at me and whispered, "Who's he?" she asked looking back at Seth.

"Seth" I replied. Lily asked the same thing.

Matt looked at me then to Seth.We have grown distant too. I gave him a fake smile

Then he mouthed 'mate?' I shook my head.

I didn't want to talk about mates.

He smiled then turned back. He had a crush on me since I was 10 and old me before he kissed me on my 16 birthday. Then he found his mate which I don't mind or care.

My head started hurting and I wanted to fall over and scream, but I held it in. I raised my hand and asked if I could use the restroom.

I walked to the restroom. I ran in and I fell. I clutched my head.

What is happening?

I could feel everything going black.

'No stay with me' my wolf whimpered as she was in pain too.

'I-I c-cant' I mumbled to her

'Yes you can!' she basically yelled at me.

I opened my eyes wider fighting back the darkness. I was sorta winning. I was about to give up when it faded away.

'It's gone' my wolf said trying to catch her breath.

'What was it?'

'I couldn't tell but it attacked your mind'

I sighed and stood up I looked in the mirror. Nothing looked wrong except some tears I didn't know about were on my cheeks. I wiped them away and walked back to class.

---•••---•••---authors note••••---•••---••

Hope you enjoyed it

Sorry that it was short :(

Please continue to keep reading

Thanks for reading , *Jaz ;)