We sat down at the table which was near the center. We greeted everyone, smiling happily.

"Come dance with me," Gerard said.

Frank smiled, going over to the crowded dance floor with him. They danced happily until it came time for the announcement of king and queen. They started with the prince and princess for the underclassman before moving on to the upperclassman.

"This year's Winter Queen is Jamia Nestor!" The principal announced.

She smiled and walked up, receiving her crown, sash and flowers.

"And this year's king," the principal continued. "Gerard Way!"

Frank noticed the way that Jamia's smile faltered for a split second. He assumed it was because she didn't when with Pete like she had hoped. Gerard went up and got his crown and sash, smiling happily. They walked down from the stage and Frank gave Gerard a hug.

"Congratulations, you're really popular," he said.

"Thank you, baby," Gerard said.

"Yeah, you looked really great up there," someone said.

They turned and saw Lindsey standing there with a smirk.

"Oh my god, Linds, what are you doing here?" He asked, giving her a hug.

"We heard that your school had this dance so some of us decided to crash it," she said.

"Who is this?" Jamia asked.

"Lindsey," Gerard introduced.

"I also came with Patrick and Tyler and they went to go spike the punch," Lindsey said.

"Can I talk to you, Gerard?" Jamia asked.

She took him off to the corner of the room. Lindsey looked Frank up and down.

"Is that Mikey's suit?" She asked.

"He's giving it to me," Frank said.

"Oh, that's nice of them," she said. "Always nice to donate to the poor."

Frank pursed his lips, sitting down at the table.

"Did she actually just say that?" Debby whispered.

"Just ignore her, Gerard likes her and I don't want to start problems with her that starts problems with him," he said. "Oh and by the way, don't drink the punch because it's spiked and you can't have alcohol."

"Thanks for looking out for me," she said.

"I can go try and find you a water," Frank offered. "It's hot in here and you need to stay hydrated."

"You are so sweet, thank you," Debby said.

He went up to the beverage table and found some drinks that were in bottles and uncontaminated. He grabbed both a water bottle and a bottle of lemonade before going back to the table.

"I got you one of each because I didn't know if you wanted something sweet," he said.

"Thank you," she said. "You are the best."

Frank looked to where Gerard and Jamia were but found them gone.

"Hey, where did Gerard go?" He asked.

"Oh, Lindsey asked him to dance," she said.

Frank saw them on the dance floor and sighed, sitting down.

"Who is she?" Josh asked.

Frank rolled his eyes. "Gerard's old friend. A friend that he had benefits with."