Chapter 7 "Exposed"

Mustering up a blank expression, I stepped out of the elevator, and strode confidently down the hallway towards Ethan's office, not minding the burning gaze his secretary was instantly giving me as I neared her desk. Her eyes then traveled down at my outfit, and the way I was dressed, an off-shoulder long sleeve black casual tight dress, she must be thinking I was her boss' other woman. Why else would I show up looking sexy?

I cleared my throat as I stopped by her desk, "Um, is Ethan inside?" I asked casually, causing her to cock an eyebrow.

"Do you have an appointment I didn't know about?" she asked a little sassy.

I smiled, "No. I just wanna see your boss."

"I don't think you can. He specifically told me not to let anyone in right now. Can I ask your name?"

"I'm Alexandra, Ethan's friend," I answered suggestively.

"Well, Alexandra, I'm afraid you have to cancel your meeting with Mr. Coldwell, he's currently busy with paperwork."

I leaned forward, looking at her with a smirk, "I'm sure he's not too busy to see me, and if you won't let me see him, then...I might as well let myself in, with or without your permission," I said, before turning my back to her, and walked towards the door, catching her by surprise. I then heard the clacking of her heels behind as she came after me, but as she managed to hold my arm, I had already opened the door to Ethan's office, causing Ethan to look up in surprise.

"Alexandra?" he called, perplexed. He then stood up, and turned his attention to the woman behind me.

"I'm sorry Mr. Coldwell, I tried to stop her," she suddenly spoke.

Ethan let out a big sigh, "It's fine Alice, you can leave us."

"But...of course, Mr. Coldwell," she said dejectedly. I turned towards her, and smirked, causing her to scowl, narrowing her eyes, but it was for a brief moment before she decided to turn her back, and went out of the office.

Ethan cleared his throat, pulling my attention to him, "Alexandra, what a surprise! I thought you don't want to see me...What brings you here?"

"I just...I want to say sorry for missing our date, and for being a selfish bitch," I lied, trying to sound remorseful. He stared at me in silence for a fleeting moment before he smiled, and rounded his table so he could walked up to me. Just watching his face as he slowly approached me, brought back the memory of him killing that guy Eric. If it wasn't for my plan of exposing him to Lauren, I wouldn't have come here, and pretend to make amends. 

He stopped in front, a little too close to my liking, "You have nothing to apologize for baby," he mumbled before raising his hand to touch my cheek, causing me to almost lose my composure, and slapped his hand away, "I'm glad you're here, I missed seeing your beautiful face."

I forced a smile, "And I'm glad you're not angry at me."

"Oh I couldn't imagine being angry with you for long," he mumbled as his lips now hovering over mine, and without delay, he eventually captured my lips, making me force back the bile that slowly rose up when he touched me. I had never been more disgusted kissing someone, until now, and it took a lot of control not to eventually pull back as I let him enjoy kissing me. 

When I felt his hand slowly slid down to my butt, and sensed his tongue forced its way to my mouth as the kiss deepen, I eventually pulled away, making him groan at the sudden action.

"Wow..." I mumbled, pretending I liked the kiss while touching my lower lip, "sorry I had to pull away. It was getting good, but I might not stop myself if we go further, and I don't like to keep you from your work."