Chapter 10: Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"Is he your boyfriend?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well... umm... uhh... actually.... nooo....??? Just a friend.... he wants to wait for me until I finished working so please Namjoon???"

"Okay fine now get ready for work" Namjoon agreed and I bowed to thank him.

I made Jungkook sit on the sofa and gave him my phone, which he doesn't know how to use.

"Namjoon don't ask him anything stupid"

"I won't"

I left his office and began walking towards the kitchen.

Jungkook's POV:

"So what's your real relationship with Areum?" The guy that was sitting on the black swivel chair that looks like an egg asked me.

"She's my girlfriend" I answered as I opened noona's phone.

"Is she really? She told me that you're only her friend"

"Listen it's your choice to believe or not so stop bothering me and didn't she tell you to not ask me stupid questions?"

"Ah right... I'll shut my mouth."

Egg head.

Areum's POV:

It's been three hours and I have already mastered the basic recipes! I'm so proud of myself.

So I'm currently on break and I decided to cook my and Jungkook's lunch. I added a lot of carrots in Jungkook's food since he loves them maybe, because a part of him is still a bunny.

I went inside Namjoon's office and I saw Jungkook playing on my phone. Namjoon was already eating and good thing he didn't offer Jungkook food.

"Jungkook it's time to eat!" I said as I placed our lunch on the table in front of Jungkook.

"Noona you're back!" Jungkook said as he placed my phone on the table.

"It's okay if we eat here Namjoon?" I asked Namjoon who was now drinking water.

"Yeah just don't be messy"

"We won't" I chuckled.

I grabbed the chopsticks and started to feed Jungkook.

Namjoon's POV:

Hmm... Areum changed... he never got close to anyone... but now she's like a different person... A bubbly personality always smiling and caring... interesting... Maybe her boyfriend changed her completely.