Forever and Always

Start from the beginning

I almost cried right there and then. I really missed the feeling of his warm touch.

"Kong! S-sorry. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." He looked at me with teary eyes I suddenly felt the urge to comfort him and tell him it was okay. Really though, I was okay, for a very long time, I was okay since he's talking to me now.

I smiled. "It's okay P'."

I leaned forward to hug him but he shook his head. "Please. Don't."

So, I stayed on my spot. Then, he pushed my hand away and continued closing the door again.

"P' wait."

He shut himself in his room again.

"P', please, just talk to me, please?"

"Just leave me alone for a while, please Kong?" I could hear sobs coming out from his lips and as much as I wanted to comfort him, I respected his decision not to see me.

"Okay P', I don't want to make you uncomfortable but if you're ready to talk, I'm always here P'."

I sighed in despair and entered my own apartment. Suddenly, my apartment doesn't feel warm to me anymore. It's just all cold.

And I stare at the phone, he still hasn't called
And then you feel so low you can't feel nothing at all
And you flashback to when he said forever and always

I sigh in disappointment when my call goes straight to the voicemail for the umpteenth time this day.

When I hear the familiar beep, I started saying everything I wanted to tell him days ago. "Hey P', how are you? How are we? Are we still okay? Because..." I draw a deep sigh. "Fuck. I don't understand our situation anymore, P', did I do something wrong? Did I scare you? Tell me P', I'm trying to understand you P' but you really are not making any sense right now. I'm so lost P'. If you don't love me anymore, tell me P', I will understand and I'll accept it, I don't want to force you into something you don't want-"

I dial his number again and wait for my call to go straight to the voice mail again. "Just tell me P', I don't want to be kept in the dark anymore, please P'. Whatever your decision is, I will support you. I love you P'. So much."

I texted him again before I put my phone back into my pocket.

"Hey, you okay?"

I shake my head at Aim and groan. "P's not talking to me and I don't know why. I didn't do anything wrong to him."

"Well, maybe he realized how weird you are so he decided to hide from you?"

I rolled my eyes. "Should I be laughing?"

"I'm not joking."

I huff. "This is so fucked up. I just want a completely stress-free relationship with him. Why can't my relationships go the way I wanted it? Just for once?"

"Maybe these are the signs talking that you are doomed to be with your Pokemon collections forever."

I lay my head on my hands and mutter, "That's a really comforting thought."

I hear Aim sighing before he wrapped himself around me. "I'm still here Kong. Don't worry, I'll leave May for you."

"Back off!"

/

Was I out of line?
Did I say something way too honest, made you run and hide
Like a scared little boy